Quick motel/hotel review: Baymont on Beach

lalasmama

DIS Veteran
Quick review while I'm here and thinking of it.

Hotel/motel: Baymont Inn and Suites, on Beach Ave

Pros:
-Price ($125 for a suite)
-Large suite--2 queens, second room with hide-a-bed sofa, queen size
-Suite set-up: Sofa room isn't in the room with the external door and bathroom. (For comparison, the set up at Park Vue for the same room has the sofa in the front room, meaning my child is next to the external door, and sleeping mere feet from the bathroom. Need a second room for her to sleep in, but hated being banished from going potty while she was sleeping!)
-Clean
-Pool looks nice (haven't tried it, but looks/smells clean, no overwhelming chlorine smells)
-On-site laundry
-Comfy beds
-Nice bed linens
-Fluffy, big towels! Hubby and I are on the Pooh-shape of things, and these towels cover well.
-Flat screen TV, microwave, fridge.
-DARK rooms in the morning! Be still my heart! The light isn't waking me up at 5am!
-Friendly staff
-Free food!
-Good amount of parking

Cons:
-Obviously, not near the parks. 15 minute drive, with only 3-4 turns, to get to the park.
-Kind of noisy, HOWEVER, only when you would expect (around opening/closing times).

Quick review while I'm here and thinking of it.

Hotel/motel: Baymont Inn and Suites, on Beach Ave

Pros:
-Price ($125 for a suite)
-Large suite--2 queens, second room with hide-a-bed sofa, queen size
-Suite set-up: Sofa room isn't in the room with the external door and bathroom. (For comparison, the set up at Park Vue for the same room has the sofa in the front room, meaning my child is next to the external door, and sleeping mere feet from the bathroom. Need a second room for her to sleep in, but hated being banished from going potty while she was sleeping!)
-Clean
-Pool looks nice (haven't tried it, but looks/smells clean, no overwhelming chlorine smells)
-On-site laundry
-Comfy beds
-Nice bed linens
-Fluffy, big towels! Hubby and I are on the Pooh-shape of things, and these towels cover well.
-Flat screen TV, microwave, fridge.
-DARK rooms in the morning! Be still my heart! The light isn't waking me up at 5am!
-Friendly staff
-Free food!
-Good amount of parking

Cons:
-Obviously, not near the parks. 15 minute drive, with only 3-4 turns, to get to the park.
-Kind of noisy, HOWEVER, only when you would expect (around opening/closing times).
Is there any sort of shuttle to take you to the parks? Or did you have a car?

Is there any sort of shuttle to take you to the parks? Or did you have a car?
We drove from Oregon, so we had our car. There's no parking fee at the hotel, so it added on $20/day to park at the parks.... But still was significantly less expensive than staying in a suite across the street :)

We drove from Oregon, so we had our car. There's no parking fee at the hotel, so it added on $20/day to park at the parks.... But still was significantly less expensive than staying in a suite across the street :)
Ok thanks we actually will most likely be flying so IDK how much we would save having to get a taxi or uber everyday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter