Quick serve breakfast in MK and HS

TTFNTigger

Mouseketeer
In the past we’ve always had a sit down breakfast, but not planning any for this trip. We’re not a get up and eat family, so eating pre RD is not likely. I was looking for quick serve breakfast options. Are Main Street Bakery (MK) and the Trolly Car Cafe (HS) really our only options for a coffee and a breakfast sandwich?

Very happy at the increase in breakfast quick serve in the parks lately ...

Pleasantly surprised with breakfast item at Woody's Lunchbox. I don't like tots or country gravy yet this was very tasty and filling.

Breakfast Bowl​

Hearty portion of Potato Barrels smothered in Smoked Brisket Country Gravy, Scrambled Eggs and a sprinkling of Green Onions

A couple of the carts in MK have bisquits of some sort, usually sausage egg and cheese. I can't remember which ones but it will show on MDE. Friar's Nook has a loaded tots thingy and last time I was there had a croissant sandwich thingy (again with tots, what is up with the tots WDW?) I like the fruit and nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow but they are huge and make sure you get a fork and knife. The Jeoffry's cart in TL has pastries. You can get a cin. roll at Gastons.

At HS there is Woody's (I get the kid's bowl) and the Jeoffry's cart outside of ToT has muffins and donuts (I think the one on the way to Galaxy's edge does as well). Ronto wraps in Galaxy's Edge. If you want QS Docking Bay Seven in Galaxy's Edge. Looks like the Market has a few things.

I refuse to step foot inside Starbucks so I've learned how to scope out other places. Push comes to shove you can leave HS and walk to the Dolphin and grab a breakfast sandwich at Fuel. Or leave MK and grab a breakfast sandwich at any of QS at any of the monorail resorts.

Thank you! I knew there had to be other options, but last night I just couldn’t seem to find anything other than Main Street Bakery and Trolly Car Cart. Will definitely check out the waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow.
Side question, are there options with less waits/easier?

Thank you! I knew there had to be other options, but last night I just couldn’t seem to find anything other than Main Street Bakery and Trolly Car Cart. Will definitely check out the waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow.
Side question, are there options with less waits/easier?
Probably anything other than Main Street Bakery/Starbucks in the morning.

I almost always eat breakfast in the room, otherwise you're talking half an hour in the parks most of the time.

I miss the days when the QS at the resorts opened at 6 a.m.
This is another reason I was asking about quick service breakfast option. As people who don’t get up and eat, there is no way we’re eating breakfast before heading out for RD.
I’m thinking Sleepy Hollow is where we will end up grabbing breakfast/brunch after spending the first two hours enjoying rides. 😉

At MK it looks like you can currently also mobile order breakfast from Luncing Pad and Friars.

This is another reason I was asking about quick service breakfast option. As people who don’t get up and eat, there is no way we’re eating breakfast before heading out for RD.
I’m thinking Sleepy Hollow is where we will end up grabbing breakfast/brunch after spending the first two hours enjoying rides. 😉

That makes sense. I'm usually eating my breakfast at 5:30 most mornings, so that's normal for me at WDW!

I’m thinking Sleepy Hollow is where we will end up grabbing breakfast/brunch after spending the first two hours enjoying rides.
Did this the last time I was there. Hadn't planned on eating breakfast, but my grown kids got hungry. We mobile ordered our food, then just walked right up to grab it. No waiting. The kids got the tots/country gravy, which was surprisingly good. Plenty of tables to sit and eat.

This option isn't on many people's lists but the waffle platter at Hollywood Scoops in DHS is so good! It is 3 blueberry filled Mickey waffles with a side of whipped cream and strawberries. That's the only thing to eat on their breakfast menu but they also sell mimosas and coffee. There's rarely a line and lots of seating in the shade. 20230820_081357.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter