Quietest Golden Corral

Honestly, go to Chef Mickeys....After you've paid for a ride off-site and spent time in the car and then spent the time and money to come back, you're better off just staying on site and getting a character experience and the same quality of food

I just want to share that whenever I start to get overwhelmed by the negativity of some other posts I now come here to re-read the comments and have a good chuckle.

Thank you for that fellow Dis-ers!

To the OP, do you think they might believe you if you tell them there isn't one anywhere near WDW?

I just want to share that whenever I start to get overwhelmed by the negativity of some other posts I now come here to re-read the comments and have a good chuckle.

Thank you for that fellow Dis-ers!

To the OP, do you think they might believe you if you tell them there isn't one anywhere near WDW?

As you can see them from the highway, no.

But... my uncle and cousin have their hearts set on seeing alligators and a tractor museum, so we may end up spending one of the days (were are only down there 3 nights) up in the Tavares/Leeland/Mt. Dora area. So maybe I can get away with not having enough time to Olden Corral.

Oh, as for chef Mickey's, these are mostly 70+ year olds. Seeing Mickey or any other characters really isn't a big draw for them. Somehow I think the screaming kids are going to be as big a distraction there.

Golden Corral on the Disney restaurants board. I have truly seen it all. :crazy2::rotfl2:

Although it is pretty sad that we've reached the point where we're debating it vs Chef Mickeys

As for the actual question, I'd imagine the off property restaurants nearby would get fairly busy, so "quiet" would be tricky. Hitting it an odd time like someone previously suggested would be your best bet.

You are a special soul to sacrifice like that, I must say. Good luck! :upsidedow

Some people like Golden Corral.

Any of the ones not near WDW would probably less busy/touristy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter