• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Race related travel issues today?

Lady Hiss

Mouseketeer
I’m heading to WDW today, rec’d a notification about road closures but the notification disappeared before I read the entire thing. Can anyone tell me what roads might be closed and when?
TIA!

I’m heading to WDW today, rec’d a notification about road closures but the notification disappeared before I read the entire thing. Can anyone tell me what roads might be closed and when?
TIA!
Here is a map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=28.391712365588823,-81.56371249999995&z=13

Click on 5K & 10K in the left panel to deselect them.

Click in any description in the left panel, or on the road segment on the map, to see closure times. Most should have reopened by now.

Add me to the list of people who expected this thread to be about something other than its actual topic.

LOL! I have an African-American friend who was recently thoroughly insulted by a woman on an airline flight, so when I looked at this thread title, I immediately thought, "Oh no -- not at DISNEY TOO!"

Glad to read it was just those crazy runners. I used to be one, so I know how nuts they (we) can be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter