Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm, mine is the *runs and checks* 28th also. I got my number last night, I'm like 444 it's the weirdist number ever! and then the week after Thanksgiving I have a show I have to do and then another compition on December 2nd.

Wait..Where is yours? LOL. I'm not in the competition, but I switched studios so I'm going to support them :) I'm joining next year.

bye Katie :[ dance compition next weekend!

We had one last weekend and won first place and everything we competed in i hope you win first too our next comp is the first week of November then in December we are going to Las Vegas for a comp then i think January we are going to South Carolina to Myrtle Beach for a comp then were taking off a month then going in March the week of my B-day to San Fransico then we are just going to Seattle for our April comp I know we are going to New York city for a comp din May :woohoo: then finally in June... we are going to London England for a comp since this year is a year where we go out of the country then in July we are going i think to Las Vegas and I think thats the end of our year

We had one last weekend and won first place and everything we competed in i hope you win first too our next comp is the first week of November then in December we are going to Las Vegas for a comp then i think January we are going to South Carolina to Myrtle Beach for a comp then were taking off a month then going in March the week of my B-day to San Fransico then we are just going to Seattle for our April comp I know we are going to New York city for a comp din May :woohoo: then finally in June... we are going to London England for a comp since this year is a year where we go out of the country then in July we are going i think to Las Vegas and I think thats the end of our year

thanks, wow, you go all over the place, I just compete in Massachusetts.

howdy everyone :)

i've been out up the park. It was freezing outside. Now my head hurts because my ears a cold...

lucky...

i actually explored my park! i haven't ever been down to the bottom of it...

i might have to get off for a short while as my computer is annoyingly slow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter