Rack Up Your Post With Random Stuff Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My dad Has a boat. We go on it in Lake ontario and Lake Erie. It's really Fun, Don't be afraid. :)

we go out onto the ocean, and the spit, all my MA Disney lovers will most likely know about the spit. I'm just gonna hold on really tight, my only problem is that's there's no seatbelts on a boat, it bugs me.

i've never been on a boat to sea... though i will probably get sea sick and i fear i'll fall over the railings...

we go out onto the ocean, and the spit, all my MA Disney lovers will most likely know about the spit. I'm just gonna hold on really tight, my only problem is that's there's no seatbelts on a boat, it bugs me.

lol. We'll our boat does'nt go that fast, But it has a motor. You might have to wear a lifejacket, Depending who is the Capn'. lol My Dad always makes us. =/

I think it's a law in NYS though. But I donno. I see people without them though....Im Confuzzled. =[

I think my mom is a little disappointed in me from early this morning when I came home. She is giving me the silent treatment. And that is the worst sometimes.

lol. We'll our boat does'nt go that fast, But it has a motor. You might have to wear a lifejacket, Depending who is the Capn'. lol My Dad always makes us. =/

I think it's a law in NYS though. But I donno. I see people without them though....Im Confuzzled. =[

yes we have to wear a lifejacket and I have been on this boat before, it's our friends, it's just that I'm always afraid I'm gonna like fall off because of the no seatbelts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter