Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going on Google Earth. Any requests of Disney buildings before I get off?

I don't like the restrooms at school, they're all gross.

I know!
Its pathetic.
So I was on a cruise this past summer, and i saw the COOLEST thing ever.

It was napkins, for when you open the door.
*squeal*

Like you know how people who go into the bathroom already have dirty hands, so they had napkins for people who just washed their hands, to open the door with.

It was so cool
I do that already.

I use the paper towel I used to dry my hands, to open the door, then throw it away at the nearest trashcan.

My mom got me a bottle of it, and I keep it in my locker for emergancys, and one time I used it (because I had to reach down someones pants (uhm..long story)) and my hands were full so i squirted it in one hand and was walking down the hallway with it cuped in my hand (so that when I got on the bus I could rub it in fully) and then all of the sudden my friend comes up and goes "Hey Mou-whoah WTH IS THAT!?" xD

I like sinks that turn on from movement, lol. Like at the movies, you don't need to touch it to turn it on.

I know!
Its pathetic.
So I was on a cruise this past summer, and i saw the COOLEST thing ever.

It was napkins, for when you open the door.
*squeal*

Like you know how people who go into the bathroom already have dirty hands, so they had napkins for people who just washed their hands, to open the door with.

It was so cool
I do that already.

I use the paper towel I used to dry my hands, to open the door, then throw it away at the nearest trashcan.

If the door has no handles, I always kick it open.
But it's not because of germs.
I feel slick when I do that xD

Loverly xD

I love it though, when someone trys to kick a door open, but its actually infact a pull door, so it goes nowhere.

Gah, Im easily amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter