Radisson coupon!!!

I knew it was too good to be true. It expires in June and we're sailing in August:(

Starwood,

Don't worry...they'll update it again. I thought the same thing when I noticed a few months ago it was expiring in December (and we were sailing in January!) I'd say just bookmark the site and check it closer to your sailing date. Chances are, they'll have an updated version of the coupon.

Deb

Debbie - Thanks much for sharing. Was looking for a discount for May. This will be great!

fran

How do you use the coupon? Do you make a reservation mentioning the coupon or do you just show up and take your chances on availability?

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I love Roomsavers, use their coupons a lot for little road trips and such, but you have to understand how they work... you *cannot* have a reservation -- you have to just take your chances. That's how Roomsavers can offer these discounts -- hotels like to fill up their empty rooms at the last minute rather than have them go empty. But that would really be taking a chance somewhere like the Radisson at the port... because a hotel will only accept coupons like that when they have below a certain percentage of rooms empty -- not if they just happen to have one room available. And if you make a reservation "just in case," and get there and decide to use the coupon, you're still going to be charged for your reservation because you didn't cancel ahead of time.

It's a great rate, just make sure you know the "rules" and can live with them! :)

-gina-

Thanks for the info. I'll stick with our $99 resisie.

We just booked a room for $129. It is a 2 room King Suite with Jacuzzi in the bedroom. The price includes free parking while you are on the cruise and free shuttle ride to and from the cruise terminal. I found it on their web site, it is called "Cruise Parking Package".

I don't know if any of you are interested in that but we thought it was a pretty good plan. We would have paid $99 for the room but then $56 for ($8/day) parking at the cruise terminal for our 7 day cruise. So, we saved just a little with the Cruise Parking package.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I luv Disney Cruise- I paid $99 for my room and they let me park there for free. We had the 2 king bed suite.

Just a bit of info- If you can't sleep with light coming in your room make sure you sleep in the room with the king beds not the living area(sleeper sofa). A lot of light comes in around the door.

Donna

I went to the Raddisson site and looked at all of the rates. I believe it is a visit Florida rate.

Donna

We got the 99 rate too, we used the "FALL" code I saw on this site. I called the 800# and they said to get the 99 rate you had to reserve online.
I figured $20 in our pocket was more $$$$ to spend on the cruise.
Donna

I see your rate you are talking about, but how do you know that you get free parking while you are gone on the cruise and have a free shuttle ride?

With the other package I talked about it actually said it on the site.

I guess I am a little nervous that we would get there and then put stuck with some extra charges.

Just want to cover all grounds. :D

You can call and ask if you'd like. That's what I did. They just said that you let them know when you check in what time you'd like to be shuttled over to the port. The shuttles start around 11am. I was told the shuttle is a free service. We of course tipped the driver.
Donna

I just reserved a room for me and DH and reserved a room for my mom and dad.

Thanks so much for all of your help!

We are so excited we can barely contain ourselves! ;)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter