Raglan Road Dancers

iGo2DisneyForFood

Earning My Ears
We are planning on going to Raglan Road for the first time and my daughter has just started to love Irish Step Dancing. Do they dance at lunch or just at dinner? Currently have reservations for Lunch but willing to change to see the entertainment!

We saw dancers during brunch December 2020, which was the last time I dined there. Not sure that helps much though, sorry. You can try calling them. I believe it's one of the places that has their own number.

I will also note that we've dined there about 5 times when there was entertainment going on. That brunch was the only time I've been seated at a spot where I could see the dancers. The seating where you can see them is rather limited and they do not hold you to wait on a table even when you request a table to see dancers, I've tried every single time. They have always told us it's luck of the draw only. Just wanted to warn you. The brunch in 2020 was rather empty so we got lucky. The other times it was crowded and we got what we got, which was no where near the main room with the dancers. I was sorely disappointed (one time it was my birthday and yes we told them that, didn't matter). It's sort of swore me off dining there quite honestly.

My experience is from the before time, but the dancers used to visit the side room if you weren't seated in the main area. I think they're only there at dinner...

I went last March and there were dancers (dinner). You can request a table in view of the main stage if you are willing to wait. The good thing is they serve fairly large beers outside, you can grab one (if you drink) and hang outside while doing so. I love the place though, the food is always good and the entertainment enjoyable. It can be loud inside overall as the atmosphere feels more pub like, albeit one appropriate for kids. I would try to go during dinner time just to be safe.

We saw dancers during brunch December 2020, which was the last time I dined there. Not sure that helps much though, sorry. You can try calling them. I believe it's one of the places that has their own number.

I will also note that we've dined there about 5 times when there was entertainment going on. That brunch was the only time I've been seated at a spot where I could see the dancers. The seating where you can see them is rather limited and they do not hold you to wait on a table even when you request a table to see dancers, I've tried every single time. They have always told us it's luck of the draw only. Just wanted to warn you. The brunch in 2020 was rather empty so we got lucky. The other times it was crowded and we got what we got, which was no where near the main room with the dancers. I was sorely disappointed (one time it was my birthday and yes we told them that, didn't matter). It's sort of swore me off dining there quite honestly.
Same here! Was there several times and couldn’t see dancers. Very disappointing.

I suggest going for their weekend brunch. Entertainment starts at noon, and in normal times that included the dancers.

Even if you're seated on the side, you can walk around and check out the entertainment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter