• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Ragtime Rod"?

D

Disney Donna

Has anyone seen Rod Miller, "Ragtime Rod" playing lately at the Coca-Cola Corner on Main Street?... I thought I had read that the piano had been moved and wasn't too sure if he still was playing... thanks

I had heard that he was in the hospital. I don't know if he is out, or has returned. One of his piano playing partners had posted on another board about him, but that was about a month ago.

The piano was moved to the Plaza Pavilion, which is next to Coke Corner, but when I was there last Thursday/Friday, I saw the piano sitting at Coke Corner. I haven't seen anyone playing it for awhile, but that doesn't mean no one is - could be I was just there at the wrong time.

Thanks for the info... do you know where I can see where it was posted?... I've known "Ragtime Rod" the first year he started playing at Disneyland... thanks again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter