• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rain poncho WARNING 2 for .88 at Big Lots

Jane E.

DIS Veteran
We had just finished a nice quiet lunch at San Angel Inn. As we were exiting we noticed it was raining! Not to worry, I had my rain ponchos! I pulled out dh's and mine that were .79 each. Then I pulled out my 2 @ .88 packet for two ds. To my horror, only one poncho came out of the packet. I know I only paid .88, but since the package said it had two, I had relied on it having two. All four of us grabbed the packet to reread it. Yup it definately said it contained two! As we were walking past a garbage can, dh saw it had what looked like a cast off rain poncho on it. He grabbed it quickly. I put it on right there. Unfortunately, it was a garbage bag that someone had turned into a poncho until they bought a real one! I wore that thing, to the amusement and constant teasing of dh and dss!! All afternoon! (I just felt blessed to find something to protect me from the rain - of course out in the car I had more rain ponchos!) If you have those rain ponchos you may want to take double into the parks - just in case you end up with the same problem I had.

What a bummer!!!!

Maybe opening the packages before leaving home just to check would be a good idea! and save someone else!! from a wet day:( !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter