Rainy All Week - What to do?

We are going to be there next week and I've been checking the weather every day thinking wow, the week looks great! Then I read this post and got super confused... this is from 2022 y'all. :P

Welcome to Florida... Yep it rains... and for the most part its always 50/50 our weather forecast are a joke... really not something to base your vacation on. Just be prepared.

So here's my tips as a local...

Water shoes, We have ones that look like sneakers from Body Glove

Back pack cover..

A rain jacket/wind breaker with a hood ... water proof... not water resistant, make sure it comes down over your butt.

For me I stay away from the umbrellas, just more to carry... and with the wind blowing they really can be kinda a pain.

If you have a stroller/scooter/wheelchair something to cover it up with.. and something the secure it to the stroller/scooter/wheelchair so that it doesn't blow off and get everything soaked.

Large ziploc bags to put some hand towels in to dry you and your stuff off, and to put the wet or damp jackets in once it stops raining..

Have fun... don't let the weather slow you down...

We are going to be there next week and I've been checking the weather every day thinking wow, the week looks great! Then I read this post and got super confused... this is from 2022 y'all. :P
Yeah, I wish threads older than 6 months or so, would come in a different color. Maybe the older the thread , the darker the color.

Sounds easy enough, right, says the person who if I can manage to get the printer to print out grocery list, thinks it’s a high achievement.

We had the best time in December in pouring rain! It kept people away too! We all had rainboots and rain jackets and it made a HUGE difference. Not having wet feet was a game changer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter