Random question: Bakery near DL?

swummyh20

Mouseketeer
We're off to an engagement part on Saturday, and I was asked to bring a dessert, which is fine, but we're driving down from northern CA in the little car, so no room for tupperware etc.

I think we're headed to either California Adventure or Knotts on sat during the day, and would love to be able just to pick something up on the way to the party (which is out by LAX)

Any ideas?

There's a bakery at DL right outside DCA. La Brea Bakery, don't think they really have cakes though. More like muffins, cookies cupcakes I think. There's also a bakery in both DCA and DL. There's also marcelines, but its more of a chocolate place, though you could buy stuff there.

However there is also a bakery at Knotts. It's next to the Chicken to go place outside the park along the main street. I'm almost positive they have cakes, they're more like a regular bakery, cookies, cupcakes, eclairs, etc. My daughter loves to pick something out from the bakery. Also Most albertons around here have a decent bakery that you could pick stuff up at. Don't know of any around DL since I don't shop there, I shop closer to home. You could look up one though. I tried finding a bakery for my daughters birthday party 2 years ago and had a terrible time, most are connected to grocery stores (and this was during the stike so they closed down all the grocery bakeries)

Donna

If you are a Costco member, there are quite a few of them in the area surrounding Anaheim. Their bakery always has some delicious cakes and pies. Just go to their website and locate the warehouse that's closest to your location.

I second the Knott's bakery ! They've been a family favorite for years!!
And have the chicken dinner for me too while you're there YUM ! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

If you are going to go to Disney that weekend there is a Coco's across the street, they have good pies and also MiMi's Cafe has very good desserts.

Sorry I thought of one more. If you're at Knotts the Claim Jumper has great HUGE desserts
Ok I think that's all !

I'd recommend having a look at the bakery counter at Hof's Hut coffee shop adjacent to the Crystal Cathedral (on Chapman east of Harbor). Good food even if you don't pick up a cake or pie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter