• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Random questions - Jewel of the Seas

jenf22

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I've been reading the RCCL threads here and on Cruise Critic, but I have yet to see the questions I have pop up. So I figured I'd start here. We're booked on the Southern Caribbean in October in a 2-bedroom suite on the JOS. Here the the questions I can think of right now.

1) I can find very little information on the 2-bedroom suites out there. It'll be myself, my husband, our son, and my parents. We're planning the master bedroom for us and the other bedroom for my parents. Can we get a rollaway put in the master for our son? I wanted to avoid having anyone sleep in the living area and I don't want him in the bunks in the other bedroom. Also, since my parents are paying for themselves, can we have 2 accounts tied to one room or will be have to separate charges ourselves?

2) We've never done concierge anywhere. I've read the kiddo can't go into the concierge lounge after 5pm (I think). So does that mean we can get our drinks to go since he can't be in there? I've read the drinks in the lounge were really meant to be enjoyed in the lounge. Is that the case? Kiddo aside, I'd like to get me "free drink" and then take it to dinner or the room. Do we get water and/or soda since we're concierge?

3) Any DCL folks been on JOS? How do they compare?

Thanks all! I appreciate any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter