Random Thread & The Interchangeable Inside Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
My day was so good...

In Bible we worked on our skits for the Bible/Comedy play on Saturday
Geometry we played this reaaaaaally fun/competitive review game, and my team won- so I hope we get extra credit points on our test!
World History we just talked and watched videos about Africans
In Business some lady from Johnson & Wales University came to talk to us about college. I lied and said I wanted to be a surgeon when I grew up xD NEVER would I want to work with blood, or sharp tools! I wouldn't even wanna be a doctor, I don't do well with needles, blood, sick people, any of that stuff.

But Lunch was stupid because of this boy I dislike (the one I posted about, where I ended up getting an infraction about it, which makes no sense. BTW Eimear, do you have an e-mail?) was being rude to me.

oh that reminds me, im not gonna be here friday evening, HARRY POTTER CALLS WITH SOME BFFS I HAVENT SEEN FOR 3 YEARS! mega excited,
then on saturday im going shopping my my bestfriend and sleeping at her house :D but ill just go on her wifi if i get time, we're going to be busy watching hannah montana, doing colouring and making gingerbread and brownies.
cause we're cool kids. xD

yes, yes i do :D
would you like it?
but idk how to send it to you LOL

oh that reminds me, im not gonna be here friday evening, HARRY POTTER CALLS WITH SOME BFFS I HAVENT SEEN FOR 3 YEARS! mega excited,
then on saturday im going shopping my my bestfriend and sleeping at her house :D but ill just go on her wifi if i get time, we're going to be busy watching hannah montana, doing colouring and making gingerbread and brownies.
cause we're cool kids. xD

yes, yes i do :D
would you like it?
but idk how to send it to you LOL

well mine is (delete (; ) so just email me:-)

LLLLLAWWWLL
me and sara just had an epic fail and totally just gave away our last names to each other when we emailed each other xD

funny-sports-pictures-you-can-uncover-your-eyes-i-pulled-my-shorts-back-up.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter