Rant about your favorite sports team thread

:sad: I'm a life long Denver Broncos fan, I can't believe how bad they've been this year. I know they just fired the head coach but it's too late at this point. I love Russell Wilson as quarterback of the Seahawks(my second favorite team). He has been awful this year though. It makes me so sad.

Maddox is gone for the rest of the year and Johnson may not be back in the playoffs. This could spell trouble. Four turnovers against the Cowboys in Dallas. Ugh.

Hey, but I get to got to the game on New Years and watch them clinch the first seed. :smooth:
They really did kinda give that one away in ugly fashion, didn't they? But they had earned the cushion to have a clunker loss like that and still be in great shape for the playoffs. If they stop the unforced errors, they'll be fine!

Vikings fan here! We are scared stiff every game because they do horrible in the firsthalf and then make a comeback in the second half. I just wish they would be consistent, but that's not in their vocabulary, LOL.
You never know what team will show up, the great one, the mediocre one, or the bad one.
But I still am a fan!

Don't watch professional sports and can't really complain about my college football team. Darn those Bulldogs in the playoffs again. Used to be a Braves fan but haven't watched them in years. I am legally bound to say the following since I live in Athens, Ga and my Daddy, Mama, older brother, hubby and son all went to UGA - Go Dawgs.

Another former Browns fan. Grew up in Cleveland, maintained my loyalty through 35 years living in Pittsburgh. However the hiring of Watson killed it. There are so many players of terrible personal actions in the NFL now, can’t justify supporting them.
Totally agree. He should have been thrown out of the NFL.

I don't really get too into sportsball, but my DH is a Colts fan. They are a bit of an embarrassment.

I always cheer for Green Bay because my grandmother was from Wisconsin and a huge Bart Starr fan. From what I hear Green Bay is turning it around after a bad start this year.

I grew up a Vikings fan, at one time was a team employee and now live 50 miles south of Green Bay. Today hurt, I get not having your starting center hurts, even more so when the backup gets hurt too, but man that was abysmal. I'm going to catch so much flack at work this week and now have to root for the Lions next week to keep the Packers out of the playoffs.

When your defense is one of the best in the country, but your offense is a dumpster fire of epic proportions and the offensive coordinator is the son of the head coach so the odds of things changing aren't high.

It's been a long season, but somehow the defense managed to win 7 games plus the bowl game.

I’ve done more than my fair share of complaining about the giants the last few years, but they clinched a playoff spot yesterday so right now I’m happily on the Coach Daboll bandwagon.

1672665415850.png

well I am a diehard New York Jets fan - enough said. My son is a Steelers fan, at least they pulled together an 8-8 season so far.

My Ravens made it into the playoffs but last night was ugly. It is exactly how some of our games went this year our offense did stupid things instead of staying with what they are good at plus Lamar has been out and our defense blew big leads. I am also a Packers fan hope they can get in.

Don't really have anything bad to say about them at the moment. With Mr. Irrelevant at QB and being banged up all over the place, I'm not expecting much. Although as it turns out, He's doing better then the guy they gave up 3 first rounders to get.

NYCFC played terrible vs Nashville SC. If we lose to Chicago Fire FC next week, I’ll start to doubt we will go far this season.

Don’t let my DD19 see this or you’ll get an earful about her beloved Chicago Blackhawks.
She‘s very frustrated and if Patrick Kane leaves then she’ll lock herself in her room and cry for days - LOL! In all seriousness….she really is frustrated, but she’s loyal, so she’s doesn’t quit being a fan.
It’s official….announced yesterday….Patrick Kane has been traded to the NY Rangers and DD19 is now depressed. Lots of unhappy Blackhawks fans now.

:cheer2:Raps have clawed their way up out of the basement to a solid play-in spot, now can they get to 6th and go straight to the play-offs? They say it’s statistically possible. Decent defence, great play-making, but our shooting (near and far) is really appalling. Weirdly bad, in fact. I was glad to make it past the trade deadline without any major losses - I love all our guys. :lovestruc For some reason though, they’re just visibly missing that “find away to win” spark that characterized them in recent years. And nobody will ever be able to explain their consistent losses to much worse teams while winning against better ones.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter