Rates and crowds- February or May

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
Any advice on what the crowds are like in February or May?

Also looking for advice on rates for these time periods. I really want to stay at the GF concierge for a few days and possibly BWI at some stage early next year. My kids aren't school age, so we can pretty much go whenever, but I wondered what my best bet for booking is- when would codes come out? would it be worthwhile getting a kids annual pass (we intend staying a week)?

Any input greatly appreciated

Thanks

Joanna

I can't really help you, but AP rates are now out for check-ins fro 1/1/03 - 2/12/03. I don't beleive you can use a child's AP to receive an AP rate, since the person who has the AP has also to be the name on the reservation and a child can't hold a reservation. I believe WDW is pretty uncrowded the first part of the year, but once President's weekend hits, which is after AP rates expire, it does get pretty crowded. I don't know much about May, sorry.

DW and I have been to WDW several times during early Feb. and the crowds have been light. The weather is unpredictable during this time. AP room rates are available for early next year and other codes will probably follow. AP's should pay for themself if you visit the parks 7 or 8 days and you can return within a year and use them again. Only one adult needs an AP to get the room discount in their name.

Visit: www.mousesavers.com for discounts.

We have been to WDW in early February and also early May. Crowds in May were moderate to heavy and the weather was hot. February the weather is very hit or miss and the crowds were definitely lighter getting busier around the weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter