Rates for July 20-24?

theterms

Mouseketeer
Last year I got a great e-rate at RPR ($129) for June. We're trying to get down there July 20-24 at the HRH and can't find anything better than $249 rack or $449 kids suite.

Anybody get anything better during that time?:scratchin

Thanks!

The PBH has an AP rate for a Bay room for $202. Probably not what you want, but that's the cheapest I saw for your dates right now.

The rates may come down as you get a bit closer, and keep checking hotelkingdom.com too.

Good luck!

I just booked my mom in a standard view room at RPR for July 19th and 20th @ $164+tax=$186. with my Fan Club card. They also have a AP rate of $219 available for that time.

Well, I reserved the HRH for $249 night (2 rooms). My sister in law reserved PBR for APH $202 night (2 rooms). We'll see which one will have the lowest rates as we get closer. Stayed at RPR last year - loved it!

But now we need three rooms because my mother in law is going too.

I actually don't care which one we stay at, I just care that we are finally going again!!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter