Re-Gift Exchange Sent/Received

I can't believe there are still packages not delivered!:sad1:

I wish I'd seen Velveeta and hope he's not lost!......maybe we can come up with another equally cheesy (bad pun, but couldn't help myself!) mascot for next year? :rotfl2:

I do hope it is just the scenic route.
That seems like a long time to go to Canada.

No sure if we could ever equal Velveeta :rotfl:

Do you think the customs officials are taking a liking to "you know who"??? Velveeta isn't even "American Cheese"!!!:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Do you think the customs officials are taking a liking to "you know who"??? Velveeta isn't even "American Cheese"!!!:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

:rotfl:

I love Velveeta cheese.

I always buy the single slices. The only kind that I like

No I don't remember.

But if it was mailed on the 29th of January that's only 3 weeks. If it was not sent airmail it could take awhile longer.

Also depends where it's coming from I suppose, with all the bad weather that has been around. Maybe got held up with the snowstorms:confused3

Or if there is a backlog of packages in customs.

Tons of reasons it might not have arrived yet.

I think we should be patient a bit longer and see what happens.

Glad my Mum's finally arrived and was enjoyed! Here's hoping soon for Cruisin'!

Thanks Kirby for a fun exchange!

Cya,
Gaspodé

:beach: Two weeks from right now I will be onboard an airplane headed to Orlando :goodvibes

I hope my exchange package shows up before then :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter