Re. solo trip

DisneyJim

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Thanks to those who responded to my post! I've been looking through the site and decided it's time to go back. Many mentioned by going solo you can go on as many tmes as you like...works for me!!

Has anyone been on the new space ride adventure at epcot? Have to try that too.

Looking forward to a December trip 04.

I've ridden Mission Space just once. I wasn't too thrilled with it. I'm going to give it another try next week, hopefully.

I have ridden <I>Mission:Space</I> more than 200 times since it first opened for previews around this time last year. I LOVE it!

Now I find that if I stay off it for awhile (a few weeks at least) and then return, the thrill is almost like the first time. It is definitely not like anything else. ;)

While at WDW in March 2004, did Mission Space twice. The first time I was very anxious. There are sooo many warning signs and I am a bit claustrophobic. Also there were two younger children in my pod that were very upset. So to say the least, it was not a good experience. The sensations I felt were very strange, but did not get sick after.

Later the same day, I did the ride again. Much, much better the 2nd time as I knew what to expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter