? RE: White Glove Treatment

Minnie's Mate

DIS Veteran
Is this available at the Swan/Dolphin and do you still get the discount at the same DTD venues? We found this saved more at DTD World of Disney on our last stay at the AKL than our AP's.

Originally posted by Minnie's Mate
Is this available at the Swan/Dolphin and do you still get the discount at the same DTD venues? We found this saved more at DTD World of Disney on our last stay at the AKL than our AP's.

It is my understanding that White Glove is not avaiable at the Swan/Dolphin this year.

This is from a Travel Agent publication.

Disney will end it's long standing relationship with American Express at the end of this year. In January Disney is teaming up with Visa and has signed a multiyear contract.

This isn't an exact quote.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

No more AMEX discounts?

josierac,

Thanks! That's incredibly useful information for me. We have a Citibank Visa and Citibank seems to be moving entirely to Mastercard, leaving me wondering whether to get a Citibank Mastercard or a Visa from somebody else. The answer is suddenly clear!

I read on these boards and was told by First USA that Disney will be providing a rewards program with Visa. Not until next year (end of 1st quarter I think).
As far as I know, the Swan, Dolphin and Downtown Disney Hotels are not included.:(

Here is the exact quote from Travel Agent Weekly

"The Walt Disney Co signed a multiyear alliance with Bank One Corp and Visa under which the companies will launch a Disney branded Visa card. Customers will be able to accrue Disney related rewards such as theme park vacations, videos and other merchandise by using the card at Visa's 24 million acceptance locations worldwide. Exclusive Visa card promotions will be offered at Disney's theme parks and resorts in the US and Europe, at the Disney stores and in conjunction with Walt Disney Studios and Disney stage productions. The alliance will begin in January. American Express longtime marketing agreement with Disney will reportedly cease at the end of the year."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter