READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, should have clarify, I meant when you click on the red button and it asks who's all in your group, we'll all put each other (we're all connected on MDE already), and figured we'd see who's go through first

This is what my husband and I did. We each have our own MDE logins but have one another as friends and family. We decided to each log in to our own accounts and to see who could get a BG for both of us faster, I was able to get the first boarding group of the day yesterday for us both, worked perfectly.

I keep checking February HS hours. I can't believe they haven't changed them yet. I am scared to see what a 9 a.m. opening would look like!!!

Me too! I really REALLY don't want to walk from BWV at 6:45 for a 9:00 open. I mean I WILL, but I don't WANT to. :sad2: Maybe if I pack some to-go coffee cups...

The probability of getting the same bg is very low if each of you logs in individually
If each person is selecting everyone, then everyone should be in the same boarding group whenever someone gets through.

I don’t see why it would matter which log in is used.

If each person is selecting everyone, then everyone should be in the same boarding group whenever someone gets through.

I don’t see why it would matter which log in is used.
I guess i misunderstood the premise

Delete that post- quick!! 😆

Did you make the Gif?! So funny!!!! Definitely the best scene in the Mandalorian all season!!!!!
I did make that gif. The people keep demanding more so I have to give them what they want. I’ve been waiting for something to inspire some baby Yoda. Today served as that inspiration 🤣

Bad news - my family in BG 110 joined the line around 6:15. They elected to not do rider swap due to the long wait and a cranky kid. Those that stayed in the line waited an hour and then the ride broke down again.

It sounds like a ton of recovery FPs were handed out to end the night today 😔 We will certainly need to see how this affects tomorrow...

Bad news - my family in BG 110 joined the line around 6:15. They elected to not do rider swap due to the long wait and a cranky kid. Those that stayed in the line waited an hour and then the ride broke down again.

It sounds like a ton of recovery FPs were handed out to end the night today 😔 We will certainly need to see how this affects tomorrow...
I think the last thing we all want from a Star Wars ride is predictability. It’s gotta keep us on our toes subverting our expectations day to day!

Thread Request - This post won’t make much sense since some posts above were removed, but all jokes aside, it’s generally best to leave any moderating to the moderators. If there’s something you would like to bring to our attention about a post, there’s always the “report” button on the bottom of each post. Thanks all.

Because my traveling companions will want to rope drop at least one ride (that's the main reason), but also there will be many many more people arriving early for a 9:00 open than a 7:00 open.

Got it. Yeah, being at the front for being among the first to rope drop a ride does require putting in the extra effort. You’ll definitely have some time to kill though. :-)

I see that my comment was deleted. I didn’t mean what I said negatively, I was trying to make a joke about the conversation having moved to a Baby Yoda discussion since I last logged in. I love me some Baby Yoda...thought it was funny to see comments about BY as contrasted to the comments that were being posted when I was on property back in early January.

I don’t follow the thread everyday and was just responding to my notifications, which is why I was responding to an old comment. I think there’s merit to what I posted, though. I think it’s easy to get lost in the RotR fervor and forget that Disney is trying to do the best it can here.

we have one more chance and will be sure to get in the park earlier—
Good luck! You can do it, especially after already doing a practice run through.

Didn't HS know they were related to The Chart Guy?!
Geez, they didn't give Neil Patrick Harris' family BG#110 😕

Because my traveling companions will want to rope drop at least one ride (that's the main reason), but also there will be many many more people arriving early for a 9:00 open than a 7:00 open.
Until there's a time when all guests outside the gate can't get in by the time Boarding Groups open then there's still no need, short of riding something stand by.
Everyone arriving for a 7:00 opening, or an 9:00 opening, shouldn't matter. They'll adjust how early they open the lines if they have to. The outer areas can only hold so much. And they still won't allow joining a boarding group until the park opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter