READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lines back to ticket booths at 5:45. Everyone very calm and orderly. One other thing to keep in mind if you have small children. No sitting while you wait. Cast members have been coming around making people stand up who are sitting.
Yeah quite busy IMO...

trying to read through this information quickly, as we may have a trip in short order upcoming. i think i get the basics of the BG's, but if I'm reading this right, people are still spending an hour to almost 2 hours to get on and through the ride? that's a long wait for a ride that you'd already been waiting hours for. is the line entertaining/interactive/anything?
Aside from what others have said, the attraction from pre show to finish is about 18 minutes if everything flows properly.
There are things to see in the queue, there's no way to get into specifics since this is a non spoiler thread, if you want more info on the queue you could ask in the spoiler thread

Last edited:
5:55 - bus arrived at a Riviera
6:05 - bus arrived at DHS, through the no bag line in about the 1 minute
6:15 - standing in the big clump of people on the right side waiting for tapstiles to open. It looks almost totally backed up to security lines.

Just got in line - all the way to the right. Crowded but no one seems crazed. Not sure when turnstiles will open....

Of course my AP wouldn’t scan and I had to wait for an additional 5 minutes. Awesome start.

The time you wait really depends on time of day and if there has been downtime. The shortest I’ve waited before the preshow is under 5 minutes. Longest was yesterday at an hour and 15 or so and that’s cause there had been multiple period of downtime.
Same- I have walked right on and also waited 45 minutes in cue depending on the productivity of the day.

6:28 - waiting at the front of the rope on Sunset with maybe 50 other people!
Nice. We stopped behind Starbucks to sit for 10 minutes. I’m hoping the ticket snafu doesn’t impact us at 7. My MDE has been very glitchy lately (wouldn’t let me check in last night, MDE ordered magic bands for me etc)....the lady with the iPad said I was in the park at least.

We have one phone on At&t and one on verizon, this morning at least at&t is seeming faster. In line for TSL, other day we lined up for SWGE. Seems much busier today then our day midweek, we arrived earlier but still quite a ways back, as expected. We stopped on the corner by Mike and sully meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter