READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now I see multiple people had the same as me. I feel bad for anyone in the park that didn’t get one :( Really hoping this doesn’t happen when I am there tomorrow!!

Wow, I am brand new here and incredibly confused. So if this manyt people (because I am sure there are loads more than on this thread) are practicing and taking up BG, even though we are dropping them asap, what does this do to folks at the park? Do standbys get moved up or do slots open after they say they are out of spots?
BTW, I got 103 after having to removing several people and recheck others so it took me a bit. Super surprised I got on at all for how long it took me to do that!

Tried when I noticed it was 7 here and it said that all boarding passes are gone. The practice snatched up the boarding passes really fast. We’re leaving very soon to Disney and worried this will happen my day. Hopefully they fix the error.

When we drop a BG is it available for someone in the park? Man what a complete screw up this is. I almost skipped practicing this morning but noticed it was 7:59 so decided to try it again. Now I am part of the great BG screwup of 2020.

I’m a bit confused. I decided to practice getting in a BG for the first time this morning from home. I thought when you started this process you would get to a point where it wouldn’t let you go farther because you are not in a park. But I got boarding group 41. Am I really in a BG or is there another step to finalize it?
You really got a BG. Remove your party ASAP.

I got BG 32 from home for 7. Removed everyone from the group as soon as it happened. I registered for the forum to tell y'all (I've been lurking) and now I see it happened with everyone. It looks like we broke Disney by accident. Hope they reassign those seats, yikes.

Hate to say this but I was the product development here or the app designer, I will really put a geo fencing or geo location of some kind to account for the proximity to the park, all guests must be in, trying to join the group. I mean, scanning to park part obviously did not work today, so they need to step it up.

Tried when I noticed it was 7 here and it said that all boarding passes are gone. The practice snatched up the boarding passes really fast. We’re leaving very soon to Disney and worried this will happen my day. Hopefully they fix the error.
Same here. Got the red boarding light. Added everyone. Pressed join boarding group and got the red message of death. Lol. First bad day trying. I’m guessing it’s bc of the obvious glitch on their end

Wow, I am brand new here and incredibly confused. So if this manyt people (because I am sure there are loads more than on this thread) are practicing and taking up BG, even though we are dropping them asap, what does this do to folks at the park? Do standbys get moved up or do slots open after they say they are out of spots?
BTW, I got 103 after having to removing several people and recheck others so it took me a bit. Super surprised I got on at all for how long it took me to do that!

well, this hasn't happened before so not really sure what happens. I assume that, like with FP, if someone drops the BG then it becomes available again and someone new can then secure it when they try via the app, but I don't know for sure

Here is my stressful experience if this morning...and it is not even me! My brother is there today:
Got at Allstar sports bus stop at 7am
No bus before 7:25!!!
They made it through the turnstile at 7:57am
I got them BG43 from home. Hit find out more at 8:00:02, join boarding group was not red, hit my status and then it took 1-2 seconds to select his two kids (his friend list has 6 names on it since on Saturday we are going with them)

just saw that 51 is the last regular.
Very stressful morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter