READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for the help here! My 12 year old just got BG 21-don’t discount the kids and their ability to click super fast! They have been training for this moment forever. It’s our first time-so excited!
One of our groups tweens had her first successful practice run this morning. She may very well be the one to score for us in two weeks.

Thanks so much for the help here! My 12 year old just got BG 21-don’t discount the kids and their ability to click super fast! They have been training for this moment forever. It’s our first time-so excited!
My advice has always been to put the best phone in the hands of a teenager. 12 is close enough! Enjoy!

Have a great time

Is there a limit to the amount of people you can get a BG for? If you have a group of 9 can one person get a BG for everyone?

Sorry, I know these questions have probably been answered already on this thread, but I have been going thru the pages and thought it might just be easier to ask:
1. How long before the official park opening are they letting guests in? So for a 9:00 opening?
2. What time are they letting guests into the parking lot?
3. Has anyone had any luck getting an Uber for 5 people? Trying to decide if family should drive & park or Uber to gas station for off site stay next week.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sorry, I know these questions have probably been answered already on this thread, but I have been going thru the pages and thought it might just be easier to ask:
1. How long before the official park opening are they letting guests in? So for a 9:00 opening?
3. Has anyone had any luck getting an Uber for 5 people? Trying to decide if family should drive & park or Uber to gas station for off site stay next week.

1 about 45 minutes
2 about an hour

I didn’t Uber to DHS for a morning but we did have an Uber for 5 in November to a dining reservation at a resort. Had no issues.

We got in the parking lot this morning at 8:05 for a 9am opening. Just as we pulled up at 7:50am, the police moved and let us line up at the parking gate. Walked right into the park, we rode Smuggler’s Run first at 8:45am

So, I have been practicing from home trying to get a boarding group.
I click on the first page with the AT AT and then stay on that next page refreshing as it gets close to 7am...
Then I click join.
However, on the next page, I am the only person selected. So, questions:
1. Will my party be selected when it's the actual day, or will I need to select them? We have two reservations on our trip, just in case to give us two chances.
2. Is this the fastest way?
3. How does this practice actually help, because this morning, I clicked Join, then Join again (I didn't bother selecting my party), and then the next screen just said "Wait or Not so Fast" or something like that and I couldn't go further.
So...am I doing it right?

So, I have been practicing from home trying to get a boarding group.
I click on the first page with the AT AT and then stay on that next page refreshing as it gets close to 7am...
Then I click join.
However, on the next page, I am the only person selected. So, questions:
1. Will my party be selected when it's the actual day, or will I need to select them? We have two reservations on our trip, just in case to give us two chances.
2. Is this the fastest way?
3. How does this practice actually help, because this morning, I clicked Join, then Join again (I didn't bother selecting my party), and then the next screen just said "Wait or Not so Fast" or something like that and I couldn't go further.
So...am I doing it right?
1 yea everyone with a park reservation will be pre selected
2 i always go from the front page and have always gotten a bg, others have had success this way
3 you know what to expect and know that you don't have to read just click join quickly
Yes you're shopping it right

We got in the parking lot this morning at 8:05 for a 9am opening. Just as we pulled up at 7:50am, the police moved and let us line up at the parking gate. Walked right into the park, we rode Smuggler’s Run first at 8:45am
Thank you, this is very helpful.

Reports athat the computer systems at wdw are down including the ability to scan bg

Last edited:
I managed to snag group 1 today. Used an atomic clock and tapped Join at exactly 7:00 on my Android phone. My group was already selected. Wifi at AKV is slow so I was using my mobile data (tmob). Called to board starting at 8:45 am to 9:45 am. I wish everyone luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter