Reading, seeing and hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dre, looks a like my house on Christmas Eve. We had 22 people, except my house is a lot smaller. People strewn all over couches and floor, but fun!

Still, I am always so glad when its over, the dang dinner part DH insists on stresses me out!

Dre, looks a like my house on Christmas Eve. We had 22 people, except my house is a lot smaller. People strewn all over couches and floor, but fun!

Still, I am always so glad when its over, the dang dinner part DH insists on stresses me out!

Actually. We had everything at the church. My house won't hold everyone.
My parents slept at our house which is about 5 seconds away by car. The rest of us bunked at the church on airbeds. My boys thought it was a hoot!

Oh I forgot. Lacto deserted us and stayed at our house too. :sad2:

:daisy: I cant find the sun smiley!!!!!!!!!!
Who took our sunshine away???????????

We had our first service sans our Minister of Music for the last 9 yrs. It was sad.:sad2:

We are also in search of a Youth Minister.

I'm out for the night all! Sweet dreams!

Steph, sorry about the music minister. Great ones can add a lot to a service!

Java! Hi again. Those are our shirts too that you have on in your picture! I love them! I wish I'd gotten the camp shirt instead of the dress. It's too short for me!

AllyaAll-I just did a 3 part addition to my TR. It's on pg. 110, and I tried to make it so you can jump right in. Dont have to go back and catch up to know what's going on. Have FUN! Time for sleep! I am SLEEPING IN, you hear me! I am wayyyy beyond tired. and it's only 10:45 ish (2 hours past my week day bed time)

Why do I ALWAYS type the word "the", "t-e-h"? I always have to go change it!

hi Uma, I just read your report, too funny about sending folks to Nebo
Loved your report as always

Milk Milk Lemonade, round the corner fudge is made :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I haven't heard that in, well lets not get personal :3dglasses

Are we ready for some football!!!

Are you all watching the real stuff or just playing video games :confused3

Wheat Thins - is there a low salt variety of them there crackers?

Welcome home Moo - we want pictures :banana:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

MOO!!!! Post pictures of the tea!!!

So? I did not get to sleep in. My stupid inner alarm went off at 6:30 and had it out with my inner "beach"!

Did ya all hear about Tigger hitting that teen? Apparently un provoked?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...315.story?coll=orl-business-headlines-tourism

There's a picture too: http://www.wftv.com/image/10686227/detail.html

Hmmmm? I want to believe the teen said or did something naughty and provoked the moody person inside the costume. I guess he thought the character was joking around until he really smacked him??? My sons are ALL over this story. They showed a clip of the video and my boys are acting it out, lovely!

Hi Grammy!

I am sorry if I offended any one......if Wheat thins hadnt posted the edit first as a joke. I would of not responded with my joke........
I wont bother anyone anymore...

I am sorry if I offended any one......if Wheat thins hadnt posted the edit first as a joke. I would of not responded with my joke........

You didn't offend anyone. We just wanted to make sure that you knew we were joking. I've been on the end of maliciousness and I would never, ever do that here!

Nope, you didnt offend anyone. I re read and there's no offenses.
You are never a bother. :grouphug: ever, ever!

:hug: Love Ya!!!!

I thought she was kidding. Gosh. What a place to be if she wasn't? No one was really worried about that were they?

Wheat Thins

Hey all!

In my trip report I had said that we saw the shuttle launch from the Poly Beach. At the time I hadn't figured out how to get the pic from my phone. Well I am a freaking genius so I thought I would show it :dance3: :dance3:

Is this what you saw Marita???

shuttlelaunch.jpg

Uma, I'll post my cousin's pic of me and Marita at tea as soon as I receive it via e-mail. Unfortunately, my camera broke halfway into the trip. My DH didn't have any success in recovering my photos from the first few days.

:sad1: I'm so bummed.

Just wanted to share that I missed my own WOOO-Hooooty, again.

:upsidedow It woulda been spectacular!

My mils room at the home is all put in order......Hope we remember where we put everything so when she asks we will have some recollection of what the heck did we do with it....only thing so far that is missing is part of her nebulizer thingie that she puffs into........well they will just have to order another part.

Just hope and pray that she will be able to return there and not have to go to a nursing home because she is to weak to walk......Assisted living is that....you have to be able to do some on your own and walk to the dining room too..

thanks;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter