Recent Cruisers-Best servers on Magic?

Was Gabor your head server? He was our assistant with Vasile as our head server and they were the greatest. That was was the July 5 western. i know Vasile is going on a break in august and will be back after dry dock.

We had Zoran and a young lady from Italy last year in Sept. It was the worst combo we have ever had. We had late seating and most nights we sat for 30 minutes or more before our dessert was served. One night I did not get an entree. It was not just me either. The entire table (10) talked about the total lack of service.
I do agree that Zoran has a beautiful wife, he is a charmer and has a great personality. Those are great traits but when my plate and glass are empty they don't impress me.

My vote for the best server we ever had was Tiago who was an assistant server on our Eastern.

rvidu -

Tiago!!!!! Isn't he a doll!!!! He was Roger C's roommate - (Roger is My all time best server now back in Brazil) I loved Tiago! He was so friendly, sweet and just great to his guests!!!!

And he is one of the handsomest servers on the ship!!!! Hands down!!!!

Rae

He was working the deck one day and saw me sitting in a lounge chair. He went to the towel bin and got an arm full of towels and arranged them under my head and then covered my feet so they would not burn. He was doing it as a funny but the rest of the folks around the adult pool looked at me like "Who the heck is he?" He called me shy man and really helped make that Eastern cruise a ball. I hope to have the opportunity to sail with him again some day.

Anyone seen him lately?

Have a great day,
Russ

Russ -
I will be on the ship on Saturday for the Western Caribbean cruise and will make sure that I look for him - I have a few crew members that feel like "sons and daughters" to me so I have to check on them!!!!!

Tiago is a very good person - kind heart and very thoughtful to others. It is amazing how respectful the servers and hosts are to us - both children, adult and older guests. Never ceases to amaze me - and at my age and travel experience...nothing should anymore!

Rae

tell him the Shy Man said HEY. I doubt that he would remember but I like to think he may.

Have a great trip.

Russ

Last year we had two wonderful servers. Vasile was our head server and Miklos was the assisant server. These two guys worked thier butts off taking care of us. We never wanted for anything. They were wonderful with our kids. We were a large table 10 people..6 adults, 4 kids. It seemed we were always the last people served, but I think that was due to the size and location of our table.
I was wondering if we should request them again or go with someone new? Any ideas, or suggestions will be welcome.
Thanks, Twinave

Russ -
you would be surprised at how often you will be not only recognized by crew members but warmly greeted~!

After our first Magic cruise - I was astonished on the second one when crew would come up to me because they remembered me!

One tip - if they come up to you it's because you were (1) kind to them or (2) tipped well - if they don't, well, it could be because they can't remember or don't want to remember!!!!!!!

I will definitely let Tiago know you mentioned him so very positively on the Boards - sometimes they read them and are surprised at the comments.

Rae

I agree with Rae, they do remember you. On our July 5th cruise, we walked into the dining room the first night and we passed right by Zoran. He recognized us right away and gave my wife a big hug. Coincidentally, we had his wife Andrea as our server on this cruise.

Hey Ave!
Good to see you posting! Hope you have been well and eveything is going great with your job and family! Sure enjoyed cruising with you, your twin and the rest of the October cruisers!

You were the last ones served because your table was the most fun and they wanted to keep your there forever with them!!!!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter