• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Recent reviews CRT?

Worth is a relative term. It was worth it for us once when our kids were small and they had a great time. Now that we’ve done it, there are so many better places to eat. We wouldn’t do it again.

The food is definitely not, but the princesses are if you or someone in your group really needs to see them.

I've been twice this year with friends who really wanted to go (otherwise I would not have bothered). I went to breakfast and lunch. The food at lunch was much better, but comes at a higher cost, of course. If you go for breakfast, do not order the eggs - really, really bad. My friends liked the avocado toast. In both cases, the characters and servers were lovely. I would only spend the money if this is a special occasion. If you are just looking for a good meal, this isn't the place.

We had never been and my daughter requested to have her 21st birthday dinner there in December. She wasn't interested in meeting the princesses but loved dining in the castle. We had a table by the window and could see the lights coming on in the park as it got dark outside. I had a tiara and champagne glasses brought to her. The server went out of her way to make it special for her. We both loved the experience and I think it is definitely worth doing once just to experience eating in the castle.

I'll be honest, nothing Disney is 'worth it'. You will never get your money's worth no matter how you work the system or what all you do so don't think about it as being 'worth' the money cause you'll never truly break even, think of it as this experience is something I really want to do/own/etc. and thus I should pay to for it.
CRT is an experience all on its own, eating inside the castle just seems like a farfetched magical fairytale. I consider it a one and done but believe it to be something everyone should do once. I insist on taking my people there on their first trip, it just really sets the tone for everything.

We went two weeks ago and it was great! My kids said it was the best mac and cheese and best chicken tenders in all of the parks lol. Hubby liked his beef and my pork was good. I got the jumbo shrimp for my app and loved it. It saved us so much time getting to meet all the princesses while eating, and it’s always special to eat inside the castle. The price is outta control but if you can do it without breaking the bank I’d say go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter