• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Red Hats

buginarug

Earning My Ears
[font=Walt Disney Script v4.1] I was just wondering If anyone on these boards knew of anyone who was a member of the Red Hat Society? My grandma is a member and was just curious if there would be any fellow Red Hat ladies.
Thanks!
[/font]

Mother is a red hat, we are cruising on the wonder in one week(june 13)!

One of my sisters and an aunt are both red hatters...me? I'd be a pink hatter...not old enough for the red one!

A red hat society just started in my town about 6 months ago...keep thinking I'll join when I get a free day...by then I'll probably be able to wear a red hat. :rolleyes:

Laura ºoº

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter