redeeming $50 Disney store GC

TearsInTheRain

Earning My Ears
I bought park hoppers for DW at my local florida disney store last week. They wouldn't let me apply the three $50 GCs i got against the ticket purchase. I would like to convert the $150 to disney dollars, but the two stores I have visited have said they won't do that.

I don't want more stuffed animals or tshirts or other junk at home, any tips on getting disney dollars out of these GCs? It would pay for a few bottles of water and food at the parks! Is it possible to redeem the GCs while at DisneyWorld for disney dollars?

thanks for any help from this disney newbie!!!

You cannot exchange the giftcard for Disney dollars at WDW. The giftcard is only good at TDS. Unfortunately, as you discovered, you cannot use giftcards to purchase passes or Disney dollars. Some stores, however, do let you even though they are not supposed to. Are there any other stores in your area that you can call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter