Referral Reward Q's

Mean Queen

<font color=blue><marquee> If only life were like
We just got our paperwork for our 2 referrals, after many calls to remind them we were owed this. How long does it take to get the Disney Dollars usually? Do they put it on a Disney Rewards card still? Can they just add it to my current Disney Rewards card I have with my Visa?

Thanks!

Did your two referrals actually buy? If they didn't then all you will get is a "thank you." It took about three months after my friends closed on their DVC purchase for me to receive the paperwork. It took about three weeks after that for me to get my Disney Dollars.

Cyn

Both of them bought and closed at the end of last year. Because my guide wasn't there when these 2 went, they went to a different person. So I'm not sure if that's why it took so long. I'm hoping it only takes 3 weeks to get the Disney Dollars, since we have a VR planned in the middle of June.

From what I've read, it's not valid in all states. But if it is valid in the state you live in, you get $200 for the first referral (per calendar year) to use towards dues, a new purchase, or you get Disney Dollars to use at Disney. For the 2nd referral, you get $350, then $500, $750, and $1000 (again within the same year and if valid in your state.) This is only for people that give your name as a referral (because they can get a discount sometimes, we did when we joined) then buy and close on DVC. You can't just have someone tour and get the reward. These were my first 2 referrals that bought, so I'm still learning about actually getting the rewards.

We had one referral that bought DVC last year. We received the certificate to fill out to let them know what we wanted. Then after sending it back in it was just a few weeks and we got the $200. We chose Disney Dollars, and we actually got the dollars, they didn't add it to our Visa Rewards card. How long ago did you send the certificate in, that is what actually determines when you get your dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter