refillable mug location near BCV?

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at BCV this October. This will be our first stay in the Epcot resort area so I'm not too familar with the layout of the Beach Club, other than eating at Cape May once. When staying at the BCV, how convenient is it to refill the refillable mugs? Is this something that can be done on the walk to the buses, boat to MGM, or walk to Epcot? Or is the refilling place(s) out of the way? Also, can you refill them at SAB? Thanks!

I don't know if there's a refill station at SAB or not...but we refill at Marketplace, which you walk right by on your way to Epcot and the MGM boat -- and it's not much out of the way when you're headed to the buses...

By SAB, you can refill the mugs at Beaches and Cream. We usually accidentally buy a "No Way Jose" when we do that, though, so not really much of a savings for us!!

The last I knew refills were available at Hurricane Hannahs at SAB.

You can refill at the Marketplace, but it closes at night (late). It's just easier to fill up the refrigerator than to buy the refillable mugs.

Beaches and Cream is a good fill up place because you can get real lemonade instead of the "lite" Hi-C kind. Marketplace is kinda on the way to the busses. Hurricane Hannah's is on the way to the boat launch. The new cups are not resort specific and you can fill them at any resort (Boardwalk Bakery also near Epcot resorts)

Beaches and Cream is a good fill up place because you can get real lemonade instead of the "lite" Hi-C kind. Marketplace is kinda on the way to the busses. Hurricane Hannah's is on the way to the boat launch. The new cups are not resort specific and you can fill them at any resort (Boardwalk Bakery also near Epcot resorts)

One CM at the BC Marketplace told me the new mug was only good at the Y&BC. Another told me any resort and rolled her eyes in a polite way when I told her what the other CM had just told me.:rotfl: We were doing a split stay but I ended up not using mine at the next resort anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter