Refurbished rooms - Before And After pictures?

MissK

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

I'm planning my visit for 2011 (I know it's a wee bit too early but planning is an outlet for me and this trip is special...plus I'm a geek :laughing: ) and in my lurking on the board I've seen pictures of a lot of the refurbished rooms...but none of the before so I could compare. So is there anyone out there who can post both Before AND After refurbishment of any of the rooms done so far? I believe the ones done so far have been:

• Boardwalk
  • Grand Flordian
  • All Stars
  • Beach Club
  • Coronado Springs
  • Contemporary

With Yacht Club up next? Is that correct? Any help would be appreciated, thank you :)

Unfortunately, I didn't take room pics when we stayed at the BWI prior to the rehab. Here's what I have for the GF, though.

GF, a dormer garden view room in Conch Key prior to the rehab (there were about 4-5 different decors before the recent rehab - this was the "Alice" theme):

2005_8WDW009.jpg

2005_8WDW027.jpg

2005_8WDW011.jpg

2005_8WDW010.jpg

2005_8WDW037.jpg

Here are pics of the GF now - a deluxe king club level room (AKA "honeymoon" rooms) with the new decor, which is standard across the entire resort:

GFRoom1.jpg

GFRoom2.jpg

GFRoom3.jpg

GFRoom4.jpg

GFRoom5.jpg

GFRoom6.jpg

GFBath4.jpg

GFBath3.jpg

GFBath2.jpg

GFBath1.jpg

And here are some pics of the BC, prior to the recent refurb.

This was a std. view room with a king bed:

IMG_6090.jpg

IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6096.jpg

IMG_6099.jpg

IMG_6100.jpg

IMG_6094.jpg

IMG_6097.jpg

IMG_6087.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6105.jpg

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6103.jpg

IMG_6102.jpg

Even though I asked if this was a std. room (and was assured it was), I doubt all king rooms have this wet bar/seating area like this room did. The sinks were also inside the room with the toilet/shower, which is not standard, and there were two sliding-door closets just outside the bathroom, on either side of the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter