• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are the Family suite rooms at AoA In poor condition

• Total voters

Mitchellfamily7814

Earning My Ears
Wondering if there’s any news on the refurbishment of the family suites in the art of animation resort. I saw a few months ago that they did one room in each of the family suite categories and did some flooring replacement etc. that seems to make the rooms look a lot fresher and wondering if anyone has heard if this is ongoing because I’d love to stay but I’d really only want to stay if the room was re-done, because I’m a little worried about them being worn out.

a second question would be if anyone has recently stayed in the finding Nemo suites or other family suites and have any thoughts on how the condition of the rooms are including carpeting furniture etc. Any comments are so greatly appreciated thank you!

In August we stayed in a Lion King suite for 2 nights and the room was in great shape. Don't think it had been recently refurbed but it was very clean and didn't appear worn. Sofa bed mattress wasn't the most comfortable according to DD but I think that's not uncommon.

but I’d really only want to stay if the room was re-done, because I’m a
Since there doesn't seem to be an actual plan or schedule for refurbishing AoA after only six years, you might be better off waiting until the All Star Music refurbishment is complete, and staying in one of those Family Suites instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter