###Regift exchange sent/received###...COMPLETED!!

Those still waiting are:

cvemom (mailed 1-31)
emily1982 (mailed 1-31)

Hopefully we will hear of those arrivals soon ::yes::

Meriweather -- I'm glad you can use some of those.

It was fun.

I'm looking forward to the sandals exchange. That's the one I've done last summer.

Hopefully soon.
I would like to see this finished up by Wed. when the flat rate box exchange starts :)

Those still waiting are:

cvemom (mailed 1-31)
emily1982 (mailed 1-31)

Hopefully we will hear of those arrivals soon ::yes::

Soooooo sorry I haven't been on to post the arrival of my exchange. It came and sat for the week until I got over the flu and opened it. JennyL..Thanks you so much for the pedicure kit...I will definitely use it. I never have the time for a professional pedicure so this will be great. My DD and I are going to use it togethjr as soon as she gets over the flu now.
I sure hope everyone else on the Dis is doing OK this flu season. It sure is a tough one in our area this year. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

:rolleyes1
I received my package today from Jan (CVEmom). This is an awesome package!!:thumbsup2 I received:

Chocolate covered spoon (for my hot chocolate that I am going to make as soon as I finish this).

A set of seashell potholders (I love kitchen items).

Autumn cookie cutters (love to bake).

Set of earrings

Tinker Bell note pad

A new book that I didn't even know existed "The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World" How to get the most out of the best Disney has to offer. I can't wait to read this. I love reading and we should be going there for my 40th Birthday later this year. What better way to celebrate than with a luxury guide, I wonder what ways I can find to spoil myself while I am there. :rotfl:

And last but not least, I received the infamous "Diser Bugs". I showed my husband and he made me put them in a ziploc bag already. He doesn't want them in the house. I told him that it is my duty/responsibility to forward these for my next exchange. :lmao:

Jan, I don't know how old Cassidy is, but the card that she made is great. I thought that it was just a store bought note card until I looked at it further. She did a great job.

Thank you for everything! I will definitely use everything (except the bugs). :thanks:

Jenny

Glad you liked and can use what I couldn't. Cassidy designed that card and another when she was 8. I'll tell her you liked her card. \

PS Tell your DH the "bugs" are harmless. They lived here for awhile but it was time to move on. Sorry I wasn't on to read of your arrival. Flu season in full force here.

Glad you could check in with us, Jan. Hope you are feeling better and Cassidy doesn't get hit too hard.

That just leaves emily1982 to receive hers.

:rolleyes1

Glad you liked and can use what I couldn't. Cassidy designed that card and another when she was 8. I'll tell her you liked her card. \

PS Tell your DH the "bugs" are harmless. They lived here for awhile but it was time to move on. Sorry I wasn't on to read of your arrival. Flu season in full force here.

Jan,
Hope that you are feeling better, and that Cassidy gets over it quickly. :hug:
Jenny

:(
Hope it finds its way to you soon.
We will evaluate on Friday if it doesn't arrive. Does that sound good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter