~~~Regift Exchange Sent/Received~~~....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!! :yay:

Mail date is 7-2.....please get them out on time.

Post here when you send out and when ....and what :eek: you receive, so I can mark you off the list.

Fun times ahead :mickeyjum

:yay: I have my name and hope to get the package mailed in between cloud bursts in the next few days. :thumbsup2

I've got my names. Planning on mailing tomorrow but will let you know when for sure.

Got my name. I'll be mailing on Friday. :cool1: I'll post after it is on its way. :woohoo:

Awww....Ann. They should have them to give out at the PO

:yay: for mailings.
We should have our first arrivals in just a couple of days.

My PO has them too. But we are expecting rain and I didn't want to go back out after going and getting a box.

Mine is also on its way.

that just leaves 3 to go out :rotfl:

Come and join in the summer scavenger hunt that has just started!! :woohoo:

And it arrived today LOL that's what we get for living in the same state a little over 100 miles apart. Thank you so much Susan for the great stuff. I would swear my neighbors heard me screaming when I opened it. I got:

Frog socks
Lily nightlight
Recipe cards
Fall dish towl
Merryweather plush doll
3 postcards & 3 lenticular cards
Mickey mouse cosmetic bag
Mickey & friends bank
ornament dish
Mickey head bracelet
and what I am sure my neighbors heard me screaming about:
6 Disney Jabbitz's along with 2 american flag ones
The reason for the screaming was I had been planning on replacing the ones I lost over this year in September. My crocs look sad without the Disney Jabbitz inside of them. So this was perfect timing. Thank you for them and for everything I loved it all!

ETA: Will be putting my box together this weekend. Will ship either Monday or Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter