~~~Regional Exchange~~~....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Time for another REGIONAL exchange. :teeth:
Want to receive things from another area? Food is always good :rotfl:
This exchange involves sending out things from your region.....state, county, city, town.
It can include things from local festivals or things people in your area make. Even things that you make yourself :)
It can include food and products your area is known for. ::yes::

The minimum for this exchange is going to be $15.00.
That can be one item, several or a lot of small ones.
Sign-ups will go until April 23. Mail date will be April 30. Please do not sign up if you can't get this done on time :(

If interested, PM me your:
Name
Address
e-mail address
any allergies?
shirt size?
any regional collections you have?
How many exchanges would you like to do?
Are you willing to send internationally (not guaranteed that you will get an international book back)....MUST be by air?
Willing to be an elf if needed?

Wow this one is a hard one, I will have to think before I can sign up. Pollen and Grease(everything here is cooked in it) would be hard to mail.

Wow this one is a hard one, I will have to think before I can sign up. Pollen and Grease(everything here is cooked in it) would be hard to mail.

Well you could go with some southern staples, like an RC and a moonpie.

I always struggle with these. I love NY, but so much of our regional stuff is food that wouldn't travel well--knishes, bagels, etc. But we do have lots of other things we're known for....our sports teams, the theaters, etc......might have to think about this one.

true.
Doesn't have to be food either.
I know we have Boeing and Microsoft....and Starbucks.
Also salmon, apples, and some more local things.

It can also just be things that represent your area....tees, keyrings, things like that.

Ok, I think I will sign up for this one, but I will need to know the person's shirt size.

I'm trying to decide on this one - thinking about what's in my area. Anyone seen the Butt's Drug commercial on YouTube? That drugstore is about 30 minutes from where I live. :goodvibes

Hope some of you decide to join in. It would be more fun.

We do have 3, so the exchange will happen.

Who would like a Blue Crab, that's what Maryland is known for. CRABS!! Steamed Crabs, Crabcakes, Soft Shell Crabs, etc.

Nancy, I'm going to sign up.

220px-BlueCrab.jpg

Found a picture of a Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab..

I'm sure it would be mean to inflict a haggis on you. Unless of course i had marinaded it in whisky!

Diane

Who would like a Blue Crab, that's what Maryland is known for. CRABS!! Steamed Crabs, Crabcakes, Soft Shell Crabs, etc.

Nancy, I'm going to sign up.

I don't care for seafood....but DH makes up for it and loves crabs and when he goes to Baltimore that is what he always has.

I'll do this one sounds like fun. Nancy you mentioned Starbucks and when I was in there the other day I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Starbucks mug exchange? Anyone?
Also, going to DW next weekend.:yay:

Put the idea of the mug in the upcoming exchange poll I just started.
Put it under other and then list it there.

:yay: for a trip to WDW :yay:

Glad to have you join us, Rose Mary.

We now have 9!! Hope we get some more.
We have a lot of east coast......where are all the mid West and west people.
No international people either.

Still at 9.
Sign-ups have slowed down.
I may close early, if there is no more interest in it.
Unless I get some more sign-ups, I will close and pass out names on Thrursday morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter