ReHitching at the Garden Grill

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
I am looking for information on this for a freind. Can anyone point me in the right direction??

Thanks bunches!

There isn't much info available, other than word of mouth! I requested it for my in-laws' 40th anniversary & the cast member didn't even know what I was talking about!!!!

After we ate, the manager came to the table w/ a few servers & asked them to stand up. She then made an announcement that it was their anniversary & since none of us at been with them at their original wedding, they were getting re-hitched "Garden Grill style." She asked them a question (don't remember the exact wording) & then made them kiss while everyone counted to 100 (1-10, then 20, 30, 40, etc). I'm pretty sure they were also presented with a certificate.

It was very cute & my daughter, 5, thought it was hysterical to see Grandmom & PopPop on display. There was no charge. Hope this can help your friend!

We did this on our honeymoon. I was aware of it but didn't request it. When we checked in for our meal they asked us if we would mind if they did something special for our honeymoon (we had on our bride and groom ears). After the meal the servers came over and announced to the restaurant that we were newlyweds and that we had not invited any of them to the wedding so we were being re-hitched. They asked my husband "Do you?" and he responded "I Do." Then the same for me. Then we were told to kiss to a count of 100 (1-10, 20, 30, 40...100) We were given a certificate that the characters signed when they came around to our table. It is cute- ask for it to be noted when you make your PS. Then remind them when you check in.

Does anyone know if you do this at the Ice Cream Social ?

GREAT!

All I have to do know is keep DW away from the boards or at least this forum.

I doubt if she'll look here for anything though - tee hee!

Thanks everyone.... I passed the info along to my friend! I like the Ice Cream Social idea......

:Pinkbounc

This is a blast. DW and I did this last year for our anniversary and might I suggest an off time when it is not crowded. We went at 4pm last year and there were only a few parties in the restaurant. We had our ceremony and since the crowds were light, Mickey stood in as Best Man (well at first he tried to stand in as groom).:D

My husband and I did this for our 20th anniversary last October. We went for lunch. The manager presided over the ceremony and it was attended by Mickey, Chip and Dale. We got a certificate and a cake. Lots of fun and we had a professional photographer with us that day for a photo session, so we got some fabulous photos. We got to the restaurant as soon as it opened for lunch. Let me know if you have any questions.

Kathryn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter