Relaxation, Disney Style, PTR. ~*TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED! 9/18 Pg. 155*~

I would love a day with just one of my sisters (not that I don't love them all but....I'd love a day with just one specific one).

I love all the random thoughts, that's pretty much how my pre-vacation brain works!

I'm usually such an overpacker. Not this trip. I have the outfits down to one per day plus one extra dress for my Cali Grill dinner, and one extra tee, one extra tank, and one extra pair of capris.

I'm so proud.

While I agree with you and LOVE the idea of touring the parks with Walt, I'd have to say my Gramma. It'd be so nice to have her back and back in the place we fell in love with together. :goodvibes
You should be proud. It would be easier if I could visualize like that, but I'm not good at that. Oh well.

Mom. I'd give anything to have one more day with my Mom anywhere, never mind Disney World.
:goodvibes

Okay - you must be around 10 hours by now.

I was going to say Walt - (even before I saw your answer). Especially since he didn't see a ton of the stuff that's there now.
Otherwise, I'd like to take my scrooge-like brother. He just thinks we're nuts, but he's never been to WDW. Been to FL a bunch though, and went to DL with the family when we were teens. I just think he'd be amazed and then he'd have to eat his words. Plus just recently he sort of quizzed me on how we afford it. I had to lecture him about his lack of knowledge in all things Disney. Again.

I also think it would be cool to take a small child, someone who doesn't have anyone (orphan maybe?) to take them. I so loved seeing my kids' reactions to things and characters for the first time.

Okay, I guess that's more than one person. Sorry. I'm just very indecisive.

:banana::banana::banana:
THREE DAYS!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Even I'm getting a little antsy in my chair!
9 Hours and 36 Minutes to be exact. :rotfl2:

That is a good answer about your brother! Very good answer. :thumbsup2

I would love a day with just one of my sisters (not that I don't love them all but....I'd love a day with just one specific one).

I love all the random thoughts, that's pretty much how my pre-vacation brain works!

I've calmed down since my earlier post. I'm just trying to survive this day and then I can enjoy my vacation.

I hear what you are saying about your sister. I often think of how fun it would be to go to Disney again with just my parents and brother. To relive our family trips.

OMG... that was some uber mega news!! Awesome!!! :yay::yay::yay:

SO excited for you. What a dream to add days... wonder how much it would cost to change my flights... :rolleyes1

I used to be a crazy over-packer. Now, I plan out my outfits for each day and I try to make it fit in with our ADR or park for the day (even though we have hoppers). I have had my outfits (and my DD's outfits) planned out for over a month now! :laughing: If I was traveling for a week, I think I used to bring 2 weeks worth of clothing with me.

Besides traveling the World with Walt, I'd have to say my maternal grandparents. My grandmother died in 1997 and my grandfather passed away in 2006. My first 3 trips to WDW were with them. They never really did the rides (except the tame ones) but they loved being there with their grandkids. They took my mom and her siblings to WDW in 1973 and that's when my mom truly fell in love with Disney. So, I have them to thank for my crazy obsession of all things Disney. :goodvibes

What a dream to add days... wonder how much it would cost to change my flights... :rolleyes1

Hmmmm yes you should C!!!! Melissa and I will be trapping you in the Norwegian Village if you don't!! :laughing: You will become part of a Kim Possible mission!

I would like to travel the parks with Walt and my parents :hug: I think my dad and Walt would get along really well ::yes:: I would like my parents to see how much has changed since we all used to go together. :goodvibes They are both in their seventies but don't travel too much...

Tracy

How many hours now, LL? :laughing:

I would love to go with Walt around all the parks -- I think it would be so neat to hear his thoughts on everything.

Just think of the souvenirs you can put in your suitcase if you leave the other two bathing suits out. ;)

OMG... that was some uber mega news!! Awesome!!! :yay::yay::yay:

SO excited for you. What a dream to add days... wonder how much it would cost to change my flights... :rolleyes1
Check it out. I'm a whiz at Fuzzy Disney Math if you need some help! :lmao:

I used to be a crazy over-packer. Now, I plan out my outfits for each day and I try to make it fit in with our ADR or park for the day (even though we have hoppers). I have had my outfits (and my DD's outfits) planned out for over a month now! :laughing: If I was traveling for a week, I think I used to bring 2 weeks worth of clothing with me.

Besides traveling the World with Walt, I'd have to say my maternal grandparents. My grandmother died in 1997 and my grandfather passed away in 2006. My first 3 trips to WDW were with them. They never really did the rides (except the tame ones) but they loved being there with their grandkids. They took my mom and her siblings to WDW in 1973 and that's when my mom truly fell in love with Disney. So, I have them to thank for my crazy obsession of all things Disney. :goodvibes
I really need to come up with a packing system that I actually like. I think that is my problem, there is no rhyme or reason to how I pack. Very frustrating.

Hmmmm yes you should C!!!! Melissa and I will be trapping you in the Norwegian Village if you don't!! :laughing: You will become part of a Kim Possible mission!

I would like to travel the parks with Walt and my parents :hug: I think my dad and Walt would get along really well ::yes:: I would like my parents to see how much has changed since we all used to go together. :goodvibes They are both in their seventies but don't travel too much...

Tracy
:rotfl2: Now that is good imagery to have in my head of you trapping her in the Norwegian Village. :lmao:

How many hours now, LL? :laughing:

I would love to go with Walt around all the parks -- I think it would be so neat to hear his thoughts on everything.

Just think of the souvenirs you can put in your suitcase if you leave the other two bathing suits out. ;)
6 Hours & 36 Minutes.

I'm fading fast.

Real fast.

My new glasses are making my eyes really hurt. I wish I had brought my old ones to wear tonight. It's been a long day in front of the computer.

My teacher mentioned watching My Sister's Keeper in class tonight since we are doing Law & Ethics. I'm so tempted to go home since I've seen it but I need my attendance tonight. Boo Hiss Snarl.

Marc will NOT use that reasoning to get me to leave the bathing suits home...but I like how you think. :lmao:

I really need to come up with a packing system that I actually like. I think that is my problem, there is no rhyme or reason to how I pack. Very frustrating.

I love planning my outfits out ahead of time. I'm usually one of those people that changes my clothes at least 3 times before I'm satisfied with an outfit. When I plan things out ahead of time, it takes up much less time in the morning!

When I pack my suitcases, I roll all of our clothing. It takes up WAY less space and my clothes aren't wrinkled when I unpack them. I highly recommend it!

I love planning my outfits out ahead of time. I'm usually one of those people that changes my clothes at least 3 times before I'm satisfied with an outfit. When I plan things out ahead of time, it takes up much less time in the morning!

When I pack my suitcases, I roll all of our clothing. It takes up WAY less space and my clothes aren't wrinkled when I unpack them. I highly recommend it!

How about you just come pack for me? It's seems like you have a great system. :rotfl2:

I'm the same way about knowing what I'm going to wear. I have to pick an outfit before I go to bed at night or I change 50 times in the morning. :laughing:

So....how many more hours, LL!?:dance3: Sooo exciting!

You must be going nuts by now, I don't think I could sleep, so excited to have pushed up your schedule! If my kids weren't in school, I"d have you help me with some fuzzy Disney math, for sure!!!:thumbsup2

Sorry to hear your eyes are bothering you with your new glasses!!:sad2: Pack the old ones, for sure!!!

Good luck getting everything done these next couple of days!!!!:goodvibes

Woo hoo for 3 days! I totally understand the leg bouncing thing! Are you going to be able to sleep the next few nights?!

Who would I want to go to WDW with? Definitely Walt! Also Marty Sklar! I bet he's just a wealth of info and it would be a completely mind blowing experience!

:lmao: We're so going to do it!

So....how many more hours, LL!?:dance3: Sooo exciting!

You must be going nuts by now, I don't think I could sleep, so excited to have pushed up your schedule! If my kids weren't in school, I"d have you help me with some fuzzy Disney math, for sure!!!:thumbsup2

Sorry to hear your eyes are bothering you with your new glasses!!:sad2: Pack the old ones, for sure!!!

Good luck getting everything done these next couple of days!!!!:goodvibes
4 Hours & 19 Minutes. It's slowly going by...

I am going nuts but I'm really tired from getting up so early today so I should fall asleep pretty quickly tonight.

I think it's just getting used to the new prescription. :confused3
Woo hoo for 3 days! I totally understand the leg bouncing thing! Are you going to be able to sleep the next few nights?!

Who would I want to go to WDW with? Definitely Walt! Also Marty Sklar! I bet he's just a wealth of info and it would be a completely mind blowing experience!

:lmao: We're so going to do it!

I'm so ready!!

Oooh, Marty Sklar is a very good answer too! :thumbsup2

I read that there was a surprise, but then I never got back to find out what it was. Jill told me today on the phone.

Very cool. :cool2:

I do love the long trips. :thumbsup2

I read that there was a surprise, but then I never got back to find out what it was. Jill told me today on the phone.

Very cool. :cool2:

I do love the long trips. :thumbsup2

Oooh, I feel special to have been a topic of a MeMom/Jill phone call! :lmao:

OK... I've thought about it. Walt would be an AMAZING tour guide. As would Marty Sklar or several other Disney celebrities. And there are a few family members and friends who have passed on with whom I would give anything to spend another day with.

But I think I am going to spend this "wish" on a DIS reunion. I wish that all of us who spend a part of everyday chatting with eachother, sharing our lives, and perhaps escaping a bit of reality would get a chance to meet in WDW and have a grand old time! :goodvibes

What a great question!!! Hmmm...I would love to walk around Disney with Walt too, but I think if I could go to Disney with anyone it would be my dad! I would love to do another father/daughter trip since that is how it all started!!! I'm thinking we might do that sometime next spring together!!!!!

WOOT...only 2 hours and 26 minutes until you are home and done for two weeks WOOT WOOT!!

LOL...I think I might have rubbed some of my overpacking onto you, although I take it to a whole other level LOL!!!!!

Oh, the Marty Skylar comment made me realize there is someone else that I would like to take to Disney with me for a day.

Joe Rohdes.

He's my Imagineer Crush.

Any man who can design the Adventurer's Club, the Tokyo Tower of Terror, Animal Kingdom, and the new resort in Hawaii is someone I want to spend the day with! Then, he can come and redecorate my home for me. :laughing:

OK... I've thought about it. Walt would be an AMAZING tour guide. As would Marty Sklar or several other Disney celebrities. And there are a few family members and friends who have passed on with whom I would give anything to spend another day with.

But I think I am going to spend this "wish" on a DIS reunion. I wish that all of us who spend a part of everyday chatting with eachother, sharing our lives, and perhaps escaping a bit of reality would get a chance to meet in WDW and have a grand old time! :goodvibes
Awww, sniff sniff. That is so very sweet, C!! I love it. :hug:
What a great question!!! Hmmm...I would love to walk around Disney with Walt too, but I think if I could go to Disney with anyone it would be my dad! I would love to do another father/daughter trip since that is how it all started!!! I'm thinking we might do that sometime next spring together!!!!!

WOOT...only 2 hours and 26 minutes until you are home and done for two weeks WOOT WOOT!!

LOL...I think I might have rubbed some of my overpacking onto you, although I take it to a whole other level LOL!!!!!
I'm blaming you for my packing woes. It's all your fault.

EXACTLY ONE HOUR!!!

I just received all my homework for when I'm gone. I'm going to try to do it at my parents this weekend so I don't have to bring it to Disney. Sigh. :headache:

Oh, the Marty Skylar comment made me realize there is someone else that I would like to take to Disney with me for a day.

Joe Rohdes.

He's my Imagineer Crush.

Any man who can design the Adventurer's Club, the Tokyo Tower of Terror, Animal Kingdom, and the new resort in Hawaii is someone I want to spend the day with! Then, he can come and redecorate my home for me. :laughing:

Hehehe, that is a good one too! But I think it's really his earrings that do it for you. ;):rotfl2: Kidding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter