Reliable Online Retail Sites

Amazon works, just read the reviews closely because people are very open and this helps.

Some of the low cost clothing sites have very serious complaints about toxic substances, slave labor and horrifying conditions in their home country so do read up on them.

As an aside, Old Navy is full of this sort of clothing right now.

Amazon works, just read the reviews closely because people are very open and this helps.

Some of the low cost clothing sites have very serious complaints about toxic substances, slave labor and horrifying conditions in their home country so do read up on them.

As an aside, Old Navy is full of this sort of clothing right now.
Old navy is my go to besides Amazon, inexpensive and Fred shipping both ways. For most tops I wash on delicate and line dry, they tend to shrink up.

Do NOT buy from www.https://www.lightinthebox.com/

My home attendant was exceptionally displeased with the quality of the summer dresses she bought. Her package was delivered to my address and I agree: real schmattes not worth the money spent☹️. She bought about 5 dresses and paid an average of $30.00 @ piece PLUS shipping.

I find that Target’s can have reasonable prices and quality on essentials.
Also the INC Concept line from Macy’s is worth taking a look at.

Macy's, Nordstrom's, other standard retailers would absolutely love to have your business. You can even shop online with them, too.
Chico's even offers clothing specifically curated for traveling, wrinkle-free, etc.

You might find something on Amazon, although quality varies widely. I'd run a mile from Temu, Shein and the like.

I've ordered from Amazon and Esty, but I don't trust Temu or really know anything about Shein.

I'd start scouting thrift stores now if you have them near you. It's quite likely someone else also bought something like this just for an event and then donated it.

Also, since your trip isn't until August, you may have good luck with sales at the slightly pricier stores as early as June. Back-to-school seems to start in July now, so they clear out summer stuff really early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter