remember dreams come true song

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
I was listening to my 50th celebration CD and I put on RDCT...got me thinking:scratchin ....whats your favorite part of that entire song?? You know the part that no matter what your doing you just go off into your own little world even for just a couple of seconds and forget how hectic your day has been??? Mine is the part where they play Shenendoah...I love that song anyway and its always made me sentimental but their adaption gives me goosebumps :lovestruc

I love the part where the disney characters come up saying "I WISH This or I wish that"

- Genie I wish for your freedom
- I wish someday my prince would come
- I wish I could go to the ball
- I wish we never have to grow up OFF TO NEVERLAND

etc.

It gives me GOOSEBUMPS!!! I LOVE IT! That part makes me excited about going on my trip, cause it makes me feel like a child again for some reason.

I love the part when Walt does his speech, the Star Tours part, the haunted mansion part, the Pirates part, and the Indy part. Oh and of course when Tinkerbell flies. I know it's not part of the song but, I love Tinkerbell.

spazzyjazzy said:
I love the part when Walt does his speech, the Star Tours part, the haunted mansion part, the Pirates part, and the Indy part. Oh and of course when Tinkerbell flies. I know it's not part of the song but, I love Tinkerbell.

It hard not to love Tinkerbell. I think every female can relate to her in some degree. Cute, adorable, and feisty.

I love the pirate battle! I love hearing the pirate captain give the orders and then seeing the exchange of fire! pirate: I'll play that part over and over when I listen to my CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter