Remember those Squirrels..

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
that liked peaches......Time for Godzilla and Friends to make an appearance.

Or better yet the BB-Gun is getting filled and pumped because they now like red tomatoes

While I'm at it I'm going to decrease the chipmunk and mole population before I have nothing left but dirt.

Wow, does those wild animals really like your garden. I'm glad that we don't have that much of a problem. There are the birds, mainly cardinals that like to eat our beans and such, and from time to time the wild pigs walk through the garden away from the house, but they didn't do any damage-luckily.
Good luck with getting rid of those animals from your plants.

Uh oh.....a BB gun!!! :eek:

Is it time to put the radio on again, Mamu? ;) :)

I hope you can stop them from harvesting your fruits and veggies, before you get too!!

This was the first year my macadamia tree produced and those little buggers ate everyone of them.

Now I have these gourmet squirrels eating with their little fingers up and waving thanks to me.:p

Welcome back, Drdelsol! :D

Where you ever able to find the nursery in Orlando that suppled the trees for the Epcot F&G festival? Yes, Search was working this morning...lol. ;) :)

Cheeky little varmints, feasting on your nuts!!! I hope they at least left a generous gratuity? :teeth:

:flower3:

Kim

LOL ,Time to turn up the radio Mamu,
DH just drove to NY to buy a BB gun for that very reason. The wood chuck under the shed who is living out of the garden wouldn't leave after being smoked out.
DH got me a BB gun too. I know I can't shoot straight so critters have nothing to fear from me actually hitting them. Hoping to scare them away with the noise.
Look out Locked and loaded!

Oh dear...Buds armed with BB guns! :eek: You guys are starting to scare me!!! :scared:

Maybe just waving the BB guns and hollering will do the trick....:tongue: :D

Thanks for the welcome. I haven't posted much here because most seem to know more then I do.

I ended up getting most of the trees I wanted from Jenni's tropicals in St. Pete. This was a warm winter for us so most of them did quite well this year.

"I haven't posted much here because most seem to know more then I do."

None of us are horticulturists or Master Gardeners, Drdelsol, we just enjoy gardening, and like to shoot the breeze....so to speak. :) We kill our fair share of plants from time to time...lol. :teeth: On occasion we go off topic a bit, but don't tell anyone, okay? ;) :)

Jump in any time! :flower3:

I can't help but think of squirrels as fluffy tailed rats. Sorry they are getting to your harvest before you can :(

Oh My! :eek: I never dreamed Garden Buds Mamu and Deb could be so.... well, so aggressive !!!

"I haven't posted much here because most seem to know more then I do."
Damm! Don't let that stop ya from posting. We would love to get input from you too. (Hey, if I can give input, anyone can give input:tongue: )

drdelsol, Welcome. Don't hesitate to jump in we're not experts. We may get a little rowdy ( especially when we can't play in the garden) but it's all in good fun :sunny: How did you fair with the big hurricane in your area?

Tuli, yup load em up and hed em out :crazy: I haven't used it yet on any varmints but the next 2 legged prowler is gonna get a butt fulla BBs I reckin, by cracky(or is it I'm cranky?)
The wood chuck "Chucky"ate a huge pumpkin. Not the whole thing just enough to totally destroy it, eeerrr:headache:

Originally posted by DebºoºS
.........The wood chuck "Chucky"ate a huge pumpkin.........eeerrr:headache:
Deb - How could you get violent with these creatures when you are giving them such cute names??? :goodvibes

Me thinks perhaps you are getting just a little bit attached to them???

Tuli DH gives all the yard critters names.

A few examples:

The blind squirrel who somehow finds the feeder everyday: Blind Pew

All other squirrels are: Willy's

The croaking green frog who lives in the fish pond: Vaughn

The snakes who live in the rocks around the pond: Nag and Nagaina

The giant spider who's made her web in the Iris Garden: Charlotte

And the Chip and Dale's who run around the yard, digging and planting

Then there's Bandit the nighttime marauder who destroys the corn crop.

Let me not forget Flopsy and Mopsy who love cukes.

Originally posted by Mamu
Tuli DH gives all the yard critters names.

A few examples:

The blind squirrel who somehow finds the feeder everyday: Blind Pew.......
I love all the names! Your DH is quite creative. But please inform this ignorant soul - How can you tell that Blind Pew is blind?? Does he bump into things on the way to that feeder? Does he have a little black cane? No, seriously, how can you tell? !Oh No! I just had a thought -- I hope he isn't like missing his eyes! :earseek: :earseek: Is he? Poor little guy.

Chucky bit the dust. I'm sad ... sort of. He won't be missed in the garden. His last meal was a giant pumpkin. I don't even spray my pumpkins so maybe he choked on a seed.

full_19019_p232147.jpeg

Oh NO! Chuckies back and there's gonna be trouble.

Chuckies cousin anyway and he's eating anonther one of our pumpkins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter