• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Reminder - recheck your rate!!

Just saved about $30 a day from when i booked last week. I was shocked!
Fabulous!

It’s really crazy! I saved a couple hundred over the weekend rechecking a hotel (not Disney-related) as well. And WDW released general discounts and the dining card…. Wonder if booking dropoffs are starting to happen across the travel industry? Everyone’s had their revenge 🤣?

As soon as you book a rental, log it with www.autoslash.com and they will check multiple times every day to see if they can find a better rate.
autoslash is my favorite thing!! I hate constantly having to check car rentals, as they change all the time. This finds a better price anyway than I am ever able to find myself.

Our rate for a Budget full size later this month via Costco dropped $50 in the last week and is down $200 since we booked in November. Months prior to that it was so far over $500 that we didn’t even book.

Our rate for a Budget full size later this month via Costco dropped $50 in the last week and is down $200 since we booked in November. Months prior to that it was so far over $500 that we didn’t even book.
We use costco as well. I can only think of one time it didn’t provide the cheapest option. I haven’t used autoslash, but that’s a good tip - if nothing else, it would prompt me to recheck costco travel!!

We use costco as well. I can only think of one time it didn’t provide the cheapest option. I haven’t used autoslash, but that’s a good tip - if nothing else, it would prompt me to recheck costco travel!!
Autoslash included Costco rates.

Just for clarity - when you find a better rate do you just cancel the original and book a new rental?

We have not used Autoslash but it sounds great. Do you have to prepay or do they simply watch the reservation for lower pricing? TIA

We have not used Autoslash but it sounds great. Do you have to prepay or do they simply watch the reservation for lower pricing? TIA
I use Autoslash to book all of my rentals. They offer a few options to prepay them and save some money, I did this in San Diego last month and saved about $100 over pay later rates. They also book through Priceline, which is almost always pay later. Once you have something booked you give Autoslash the confirmation number, tell them what credit cards you have, frequent flyer programs you belong to, warehouse clubs you're a member of and they search to try to beat the rate you already have. In the last 4 years I've been using them they've saved me probably $3,000. They took a rental at MCO from $800/week to $250/week multiple times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter