Remy Passholder Preview

I expect this one to be handled a little differently than in the past, due to perhaps not wanting to fill up the park. I'm not DVC. Can't wait to see AP offerings!

If you enter any park other than Epcot first, you will need to have either an AP or a park hopper ticket.
Perhaps...but it should clearly state that. Furthermore, what if you have a park hopper ticket but got a reservation prior to 2pm? They clearly stated you don't need an Epcot Park Pass reservation, but without one can you get into Epcot prior to 2pm?

Gonna have to follow this thread, because no matter what I've done to change our settings, we don't ever seem to get emails for AP's. Thanks to everyone who provides updates!

🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s Disney, they make everything hard? 🤷🏻‍♀️

No doubt. I think what caused the confusion is saying an Epcot Park Pass is not required. If they had left that out, there would be no confusion. But to mention that with no clarification regarding park hopping has caused some confusion.

My question is, if I enter another park, but do have an AP would I be allowed to hop to epcot for a preview time? Technically I don't have a pass to epcot, though I have an AP

Isn't this for APs? So park hopping is included in an AP, so no need to worry about park reservation, yes? 🤷‍♀️

I just printed my confirmation email. The registration confirmation says "Valid EPCOT theme park admission required for entry for all guests. EPCOT park reservation not required on the day of your preview to attend." So, if regular ticket with no park hopper- need to use that ticket to enter EPCOT and not whatever park was reserved (but no need to change park reservation to EPCOT). If regular ticket with hopper, no need for park reservation- hop to EPCOT if necessary. If AP- no issue at all and no park reservation needed.

My question revolves around timed entry for the preview. If I have signed up for MK that day and have a timed entry at noon, will my access to the preview allow me to hop prior to 2PM?

That's a really good question. I would think so, but I would confirm with MS.

Edit: the confirmation does say that an additional email will be sent closer to the event date with check in details. Perhaps that will shed more light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter