Renaissance Orlando Resort - Any recent stays?

Gagebre

Mouseketeer
I did a search and there were a few posts, all pretty positive. If anyone has stayed here recently could you give me any information. Do the rooms with king beds all have a fold-out couch? Also if you know anything about the restaurants or how the pool is.

Thanks.:wave:

We gave up our seats on the plane ride home and SWA put us up at the Rennaisance. Other than the breakfast after the sunrise safari, this was the best meal I had on our 2 and 1/2 week trip! We were on the Magic, too. This was better than Palo's.

The service was excelent; however, we were the only ones there. The wine was good, even for a cheap one. Everything was hot, or cold, as it should be. The best part for me was that it was the first Ceaser salad I had that didn't have anchovie paste in the dressing! I know, some like it, but it's just not for me.

Lori

6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter