Renaissance World Gate Hotel

tlg145

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are going to DW in Nov 2001, we will be staying at "The Swan for 4 nights and we are considering the Renaissance World Gate for our last 3 nights. We plan on doing Universal and Sea World at the end of our stay.

How close is RWG to Universal and Sea World? I know their is a Renaissance closer to Sea World, but I have read some of the posts and the World gate next to Disney sounds better.

Does anyone have anything bad to say about RWG? I know it is going to be hard to move from the Swan so I am hoping this hotel won't be a let down.

Any input is appreciated......

RWG is not close to Universal or Sea World..it is just outside of AK at Disney and getting to US or SW would be a hassel with all the construction on 192........good luck.....Ted

I hear the Renaissance Orlando Resort near Sea World is one of the better hotels near Sea World. I have only heard good things about it. Check out their website. The lobby looks gorgeous.

I stayed in the RWG a year ago when it was a Doubletree and it was nothing special. The desk clerk assigned me one room and wrote down a different room number in the other hotel tower. It took me over an hour to finally got to the right room. I had arrived after a 5 night stay at the Swan and was VERY disappointed with my experience at the Doubletree.

There are so many nice hotels closer to Sea World and Universal. There are also some great restaurants are along International Drive. I just spent 7 nights in this area and was very impressed (5 nights Rosen Center, 2 nights Wyndham Orlando). I thought is was a nice change from Disney.

Have you checked out the Wyndham Orlando? It is not anywhere near as fancy as the Swan, but was very comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter