Renaissance World Gate

louisaho

DIS Veteran
have anyone stayed in this hotel???
is this worst than All Star???
Do you know the rating of this hotel?

This is a 3* rated hotel through Priceline. It is closer to Disney World than Universal but I have heard it is a very nice place.

It depends on what you mean "Is it worse than the All Stars". I have stayed at the All Star and The World Gate. I would rather stay at the All Stars because of the theme, colors and it being Disney however the World Gate ( was a Doubletree when I stayed) is a nice hote. It is seven stories with interior corridors. The Lobby is more formal than the All Star. The pool was nice and quiet though not themed. The rooms are bigger and very nicely decorated and mine was very quiet. I would definately stay there again.

but would you choose All Star or World gate if you are not planning to go to Disney?

and how about the bathroom, is it better than all star?

Personally I would choose the All Star. But I am a Disney fiend and I love the themeing at the All Star resorts. But it would depend on who I was going with too, particularly if I wasn't doing Disney and also would depend on how long the stay would be. There is LOTS more drawer space at the Worldgate. The bathroom is rather bland and mine was fairly small (the door, when you opened it, did touch the toilet) and it has an odd oval tub and shower with a curtain on a curved rod...it is hard to describe. But it was fine for me. I was alone so there was tons of space.

We stayed at World Gate a few weeks ago..very very nice and got it for $40.00 a night through Priceline....You are only 3 minutes from Disney Animal Kingdom and a few more more minutes from all of Disney......rooms are large with coffee maker and small refrigerator......nice pool, easy parking and very close to Disney......I thought it was and excellent deal......Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter