Renewal of DDE card

KyleRayner

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if I can renew my DDE card without having my card? I know it was expiring this month but I can't find my card anywhere. So I wasn't sure if they could renew it without it.

Yes you can do it without the card, the renewal must be done over the phone. They can lookup the number and do it that way. It will take about a month to get the card so you ned to renew in advance. If you do it less than a month in advance then you can get a temp card but will have to go to Epcot to get it.

I'm not sure there is a renewal for the DDE card.

I think you just get a new one with whatever AP or FLRES pass you have.

I renewed this year over the phone. They pulled up my account by name and I just gave them my current AP ID number over the phone and my credit card number. It was easy.

I never heard of a renewal, is there a discount off the regular $65 price to renew?

I never heard of a renewal, is there a discount off the regular $65 price to renew?
Florida residents can renew for a reduced price ($70 vs. $85). There is no renewal discount on the DDE for AP holders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter