Rental Car Help

MsLady

Missing my laughing place!
Hello,
I am needing some help. My boyfriend is renting a car from Clearwater and driving to Disney. I will be flying in and taking Magical Express. We are wanting to turn the car in somewhere near Disney and use Disney transportation. What would be our best way of doing this?

When you make the reservation, you have the option of inputting a different drop-off location. Note that this can incur an additional (sometimes large) fee. Best to price it out and see your options, whether that's returning it to MCO or to one of the rental car places around Disney property.

There are two locations that are very convenient, the Car Care Center near MK and one at Swan or Dolphin. They both use Alamo and National. The Car Care Center will shuttle you to any resort after you drop off, either to yours or one close to a park you are headed to after. Definitely compare prices as PP mentioned and also try it with different coupon codes you can find online (RetailMeNot, etc) and you can always cancel and rebook if price drops. We have found Alamo at Car Care Center cheapest and most convenient, but have only rented on-site for a day or two, not coming from another area to drop, so you will have to see.

There are also some locations in Disney Springs area with other companies where you could walk across the street after drop off and catch a bus to your resort. Mousesavers.com has a good list of all of them and some coupon codes you can try as well. Just search rental cars on the site and you can see locations and companies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter