Rental Home near Disney-What a deal!!

Lucky4me

DIS Veteran
I just found this-maybe someone can save a lot of $$$$....

Disney Vacation Home for rent asking: $495
Disney World, Florida Orlando

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brand new 4bed/2bath home with fully enclosed patio with heated pool. Just 10 minutes from Disney World. Why stay in a cramped hotel room when you can have the privacy of this 1600 square foot home that is fully furnished with up scale furnishings. You will enjoy the full kitchen with dining for 10. Home also comes with 2 car garage and a laundry room. Rates range from $625-850 per week!
Web page link: http://www.disneyproperty.com
Contact: shane harstine at disneyproperty@hotmail.com Phone: 8592459093

If you go to their website they are offering a week for $495 through the end of January!
The house looks really nice. We have stayed in a neighborhood nearby, it's an easy drive to Disney. (pool heat is extra)

What does 10 minutes from Disney mean? 10 minutes from the magic Kingdom or 10 minutes from Disney's property line. My experience is that 10 minutes to Disney means two hoursa to the Magic Kingdom. Ten minutes to Disney means a half hour to any park and that"s with no traffic. If it's busy like New Year's you may not ever make it to disney!!! Don't be fooled be cheap imitation knock offs!!

like many and there are some great recommended properties to read about on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions Board for rental homes in the area with numerous outstanding reviews from people have stayed in nearby properties with their families who absolutely loved the amenities, extra space, and overall convenience.

Also, for anyone interested in reccommended rental homes there are sites such as www.go2orlando.com and www.flakiss.com and think some excellent suggestions may be on www.orlanodinfo.com as well.

I have stayed on many occassions in the summer offsite in locations where many of these rental homes happen to be and they really are literally 10 minutes because they are next door/neighboring (and in some cases just 5 minutes) to the entrance of WDW parks; never had any problems commuting at all in vacationing for many years and a lot have reported arriving faster at WDW when staying in surrounding maingate than when staying onsite and I have experienced same thing on the past as well.

Also, with the entire beautification project wrapping up; this is a great time as well and a superb value as always. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your home like many others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter